Bite Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFallingDark

Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:27 am

Mikey clenched his eyes shut, he felt Gerard stroking him through his pants, it felt so good. He reached out and slid his slim hand down Gerard's pants and moaned as his fingers brushed flesh. He felt Gerard rise to attention and he smiled in satisfaction as he did.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:32 am

Gerard moaned intot he youngers mouth, fighting fordominance over the youngers tongue. He reached inside Mikeys trousers and started to stroke his dick through his 'church pants', feeling gloriously sinful at the sensation. He bit slighty at the youngers neck, sucking just enough to leave a bruise.
Back to top Go down
https://bite-me.forumotion.co.uk
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:47 am

Mikey's tounge wrapped aroung Gerrard's, he moaned as thw kiss deepened and even more and Gerard nibbled at his neck. "Vampire." he joked and wrapped his fingers in the other's long black hair. He loved the colour it shone as the light caught it, and the way it fell over his eyes, Grandma wolf was always nagging at him to get it cut but-
SHUT THE HELL UP BRAIN I AM MAKING OUT AND DO NOT WANT HER FACE IN MY HEAD WHILST I'M DOING IT! He concentrated back to what he was doing. it felt so good andf as Gerard brushed against his crotch and he did the same to Gerard he felt like he could die quite happily right then
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:54 am

Gerard giggled and kissed ikey hardagain, ixcking around the others mouth as he unbuttoned the youngers pants and slid them off, revealing the others boxers. He rubbed him hrough the fabruc, loving the fac the youngeer wasleaking. He ulled them down slitly too and started to slowly rubb up and down the youngers shaft.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:16 am

Mikey threw hi head down onto the pillows and groaned, "Don't stop," he muttered to Gerard, ity felt like magic, he knew it shouldn't feel this good, but he was glad it did. He groaned ans Gerard stroked faster, and moaned when he stroked harder
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:55 am

Gerard kissed sowly d0wn the ungers neck,rubbing all the while. He kissed lowly don mieys chest until he reached is crotch. Sliding the Mikeys boxers down he slowly took the youner into his mouth, starting to suck lightly and not caring if it was wrong.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:30 am

"Oh my god" Mikey gasped gripping the headboard, it felt so good, and so...wrong. God that sounded kinky. Mikey didn't care. It felt so good, he arched his back off the bed and moaned in pleasure, he felt his throbbing hard on swell with cum, he was close to filling Gerard's mouth with it -

"MICHAEL JAMES WAY AND GERARD ARTHUR WAY GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" a voice came. It was their mother.

"Oh fuck." Mikey moaned, half in pleasure and half at the interruption.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:36 am

Gerard ignored his mother, instead sucking until Mikeycame into his mouth. He swallowed hard, deciding getting ANY on the sheets would be a bad plan. After licking the younger clean he crawled up and kissed Mikey gently "Pull yourpants up, we better get downstairs" he whispered with a smile. He stood up and walked downstairs, finding his mother at the ottom "What's wrong mum?"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:42 am

Mikey panted heavily, he couldn't believe Gerard had carried on! He was glad he did though. Pulling on his pants he followed Gerard to the top of the stairs.

"GET DOWN HERE NOW!" that wasn't mum, that was Grandma Roberts.

Mikey walked into the kitchen and faltered a few steps. No. Not now. Please. In the middle of the kitchen, was their father. Holding his belt in his hands. "Dad, please, what have we done?"

Grandma wolf snorted, "You are a disgrace to the family the pair of you, take it like men, you've done something wrong."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:50 am

Gerard suddenly looked scared "Please, we've said sorry" he said, almos enbegging.

Their father gave them a sorry look "Come on, bend over the table and drop your trousers" he saghed. He didn't particularly like thrashing his sons for the tiniest thing, that was more their grandmothers style of discipline, but he didn;t really want the row.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:56 am

Mikey pushed Gerard out of the way and dropped his trousers, he didn't want Gerard to go first, if he was second, he could go upstairs as soon as it was done instead of watching Mikey get his with a sore ass. Mikey bent over the table. "Ready" he said with gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:04 am

With asigh his father brough the belt back and swung i against Mikeys ass five times, ignoring any of teh youngers noises of pain, when he was dne he stepped back to aloow Mikey room to stand up and looked T Gerard.

Gerard was still shaing slightly, he was really bad with physical pain, he'd gotten the cane once at School and sat cryin in the middle of class.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:17 am

Mikey yanked his trousers up and blinked away the tears.He sat down and closeed his eyes he didn't want to watch Gerard getting hit. Bu thten he sat up and looked. He owed it to Gerard to see how bad it was. He caused it for christ's sake!

"Mikey's not even hurt do him again!" said a snide voice from the table. Grandma Wolf

Mikey glowered at her, and surprisingly, she actually flinched! I must have gotten scary over the summer. Huh! Mikey thought.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:33 am

"Mikeys had enogh said their father firmly "Gerard, come on"

"n-N-No" stammered Gerard, actually scaredenough to try and get out of it "Please, dad, I didn't do anything!"

"Gerard get there now!" when Gerard move his da frowned "Right, taht's another five, now bend over or it's another"

Whimpered Gerard bent ove dropping his pants. As soon as he felt the belt across his are ass cheeks his ees waered, after five it burnt and after the seventh he could feel blood. He whimpered, not loudly but ot was more noise tan mikeyy had ever made. Another three lashes and he was in teas and trying not to sob. He stood up with difficulty and pulled is trousers up, whimpering again when te material touched the cuts.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:49 am

Glowering at his grandma, he helped his older brother up the stairs and into the bed. "Oh, hun," he sighed. He helped Gerard onto the matress and got a wet towel to clean the droplets off blood from his brother's ass.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:56 am

Gerrd sniffled into his arms and whimpered whenever Mikey touched a cut "i wih I was ike yoU" he said uietly, oetting teh younger clan hm p "you're brave, you don;t end up in bloody tears whenever you're belted2 he looked at the overs again. He hated feeling o useless compared to Mikey, he felt thick and weak compared to the younger and it was horrible, but he was used to it at the same time.
2It's so not fair"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:02 am

Mikey looked up from the thin slashes on his brother, "You wished you were like me?" he asked. "Funny, I've always wanted to be like you, kind and sweet, generous, always wiling to help me if i was scared or in trouble." Mikey smile in fond rememberance and let all the happy memories flood and slosh around in his head.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:05 am

Gerard smiled slightly "And stupid, and clumsy nd weak" he hispered 2not like you, you're kind and generous and strong and clever and artitic and..and just generally amaziNg" he hispeed. he got up and kissed him hard.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:14 pm

Mikey sighed into the kiss and stopped arguing, stopped fighting, it felt way too good. he wrapped his arms around him and held on tight, he never wanted to let go. He puled him down onto the bed. He pushed Gerard under him and kissed him hard, he felt their tounges wrap together and moaned.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Gerard moaned, in a mixture of pleasure and the pain from his ass. He kept his ars wound around Mikey and kept pressed into the kiss.

Cameron sighed "You don;t have to be so hard on them mother"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:20 pm

Mikey pressed himself closer and moaned as any part of his body came into contact with Gerard's.

"I do, how else wll they learn. you're useless, bad morals they've got, bad morals, probably from that stupid wife of yours."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:23 pm

"How I bring up my children is no concern of yoours! Dolly is a perfectly good woman, and both my sons have morals!" argued Cameron "Mikey's clever and grateful for ewhat he has and Gerard does an honest days hard work rather than louting about jobless like so many of the lads round here!"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:33 pm

Grandma stalke dout of the room and sat down in the living room , a good dose ofSherlock Holmes will make me feel better, she grabbed a book and started to read.

Mikey pushed his brother further into thew bned and kissed down his body, further and further down until he reached his crotch, with a quick smirk at his brother, he yanked down his trousers and had Gerard hitting the back of throught.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Gerard moaned loudly, thrusting up into the youngers mouth. He gripped Mikeys hair and pushed his entire length in before cumming into his mouth.

(no muse)
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:31 am

Mikey swallowed gladly and soon fell asleep in his brother's arms.

In school that week, Mikey was talking with one of his ooldest and closest freinds, Frank. "Listen if I told you something woould you keep it to yourself?" Mikey asked, biting on hislip, he had hardly any left now, he nibbled on them so often, espeially with Gerard, whenever they ere together, he had to bite somethig to stop himself lunging for Gerard's lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next