Bite Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:50 am

Frank played with a slightly long strad of hair and nodded "I guess" he shruged. Unlike Mikey, Frank was rom a very welloff family. His father seemed to run half the coal mines in Yorkshire, and the younger Iero had never wanted for anything. his uniform was pristine, he always came o shool full nd never had any trouble with teachers, but his life didnteem much FUN.
Back to top Go down
https://bite-me.forumotion.co.uk
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:04 am

"Well you remember Bob right? He was in my brother's class, well his mom's sick, I haven't seen him in ages and he could relly use a friend, the thing is, he said he had a crush on me when we were in school together and I was wondering if i should dosomething to help him, but the thing is I like somone else." Mikey said in one breath,lifting his eyes to lookinto Frnk's hazel and green eyes, willing himto give good advie.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:15 am

"Of course you should help him" said Frank, not understaning the question. Being innocent naieve little Frank he wouldn't. He didn't understand what Mikey was talking about, his parents had never had that conversation wit him.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:32 am

"Really even though I like someone else, I don't know,I just...I don't know,do you honestly think I should I mean you do know what I mean right?" He asked the neaty trimmed boy in front of him, "I mean I kinda like someone else..." Mikey sighed.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:39 am

"What are you going on about?" asked frank, not understanding. In his sheltered little naive head this made no sense, then again, in his sheltered little lie he'd never seen anythin than the posh community he lived in, never seen the inide of a coal mine, never seen the horrible poverty other people his age and younger lived in, including his best friend.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:09 am

"Well, when a mummy and a daddy love eachother very muh, they deide to..." he continued to tell Frnk all he knew, in depth, laughing internally aat the permanant fish expression on Frank's face as he did so. "So , do you think should help him, concidering I like someone elsenow" Mikey asked.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:14 am

"I don't want to know, it sounds gross" moaned Frank,putting his head in his hands "But fine, help im,he obviously needs it" he mttered, deciding to try and carry on with his trig and pretend that that whole conversation hand't happened.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:28 am

Miikey thanked him and alked away, he decided that he'd goand see Bob that night, he wouldn't do anything too big, just kiss and possibly he might give blow job, but nothingmore thn that, Mikey loved Gerard too muh for that.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:42 am

Bob was wanderin vaguelyaoudn the house thinking,a nd this was never a good thing. When he thought e remembered and when he remembered... He shuddered, no, he didn't wantthat in his head today. He leant on the side and sighed, he'd been layed off becue of wrist injuries that left him unable o work and he hated it. Sitting in a lonely houe all day while Robyn was at the mill, Celeste was at school and he only had his aging invalid mother upstairs wheezing in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:46 am

After school was out,Mikey trudged the failiar path to Bob's house, he remembered walking down here with his brother all the time and he smileed at the memories. He gently rapped on Bo's door and waited

(no muse, mostly all filler untill he answers the door lol)
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:15 am

Bob heave himself up from t kitchen table and walked overto the door, his heart leaping slightly when he saw Mikey tanding there. Everything tabout the younger boy was so perfect, the way his hair fell, his eyes, th way he squinted tio push his glasses up, his smile, the way he moved, his laugh...
"Hey mikers"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:04 am

"Bob!" Mikey said and threw his arms around him. He felt his hard body against his own and breathed in his smell. It sound wierd, but Bob had a very distinctive smell, it was a way to tell it was him, a way to know for sure. That smell had helped Mikey fall asleep sometimes, when him and Gee had stayed over it was a very comforting smell, like marshmallows or coming home after a long holiday, it felt like being safe. And he was, he knew Bob wouldn't hurt him, Bob was a great guy and a great friend.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:10 am

Bob chuckled and hugged him back, he was still slightly surprised Mikey had turned up. Nobody really came to see him anymore and he was sure the younger had forgotten about him. Taking a step back he ruffled Mikeys hair "Nice to see you again kiddo, what did ya want?"
probably just a message from Gerard...
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:29 am

Mikey blushed slightly at the thought of why he was there. " i wanted to see you," He said simply. It was the truth, if not the whole truth. "You seemed upset, so i wondered if i could help you with anything?" Again the truth, but not all of it. "I wanted to check you were okay" he said
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:51 am

"I-I'll be fine" shrugged Bob, glancing away, but he was still happy that Mikey had come to see HIM. he stepped out of the way "Anyway, come in. You want anything?"

[no muse]
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:28 am

"No, wanna go up to your room and hang?" Mikey asked, "We could play or something." He remembered the gamed him and Bob would play, battleships, connect 4 so many memories. He smiled as Bob lead the way. He took in his surroundings, it hadn't changed much, still dull and grimy, he didn't say anything, in a mining town dirt around the household was common, infact most clean houses were disliked as it was most likely cleaned by an underpaid and under appriciated friend. So Mikey smiled as they made their way up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:26 am

Bob made his way up the stairs, careful not to lay his hand on a banister that hadn;t been cleaned of coal dust for at least a year. Cleaning seemed rather pointless in the scheme of things, with a dying mother, sister still in school, dead father, him unable to work, only his older sister making any money and them all only hanging on by the skin of their teeth. The whole house was falling into disrepair though, even more-so than most of the village. Windows were cracked, pipes leaking, paint pealing, doors hanging off hinges and the occasional rat ignoed by their mangey three legged cat. Generations back the house and surrounding farm were thriving, selling crops, meat, cheese and milk to the local community, but when Bobs great grandfather turned to mining instead of farming the family had followed, right down until him. His father had died doing the job, a rockfall that had collapsed a mine shaft two years ago, Bob had been injured by the same accident, causing spasms in his wrists that could cause his whole hands to seize up for hours.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:27 am

Mikey opened Bob's bedroom door, it was almost exactly as he rememered, the only exception really being more dirt. But Mikey overlooked this ashe sat on the bed. He lay down so his legs dangled and smiled in bob's general directio with his eyes closed. "Care to join me, or do I have to sit her by myself?" Mikey questioned popping one of his eyes open.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:46 am

Bob gave a short ;laugha nd joined him on the bed which sagged alarmingly under their combined weight. he looked at Mikey, once again taking in the curve of the youngers lips, the exact shade and colour of his eyes "So... Why ae you acctually here?"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:35 am

Mikey shrugged and, taking a breath and using all the strength he had, combined with Bob beingoffguard to push him fat oon the bed with himself lying on top of him. He miled lightly and puhed hi lips oonto Bob's and opened hi mouth and pulled Bob's open with him. He pushd his tongue in Bob's outh and moaned lightyl at the contat.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:39 am

Bob responded almost immediatly, his heart leaping into hsi mouth. He kissed the younger boy back hungrily, winding his hands in Mikeys floppy brown hair. He maone as the kiss sent shockwaves through him, making him almost happy enough to cry. Of all the things he'd guessed Mikey was here for this was the one thing he han't are even hope. He move his hand own o curve around Mikeys ass as another moan escape him.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:59 am

He felt Bob touch his ass and another moan escaped his lips, e kissed him back more forcefuly before uling away, he kissed down the length of Bob's collarbone and planted spacedout kissed down his lean stomach to his crotch where Bobb was already hard ad throbbing. He pulled down Bob's trousers with ease and licked slowly up the length of Bob's cock. When he reached the top, he slowly wrapped his mouth around and slid down until he gagged.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:02 am

Bob moaned loudly, the pleasure shooting up him alsmost unimaginable. He tangle one hand in Mikeys hair and used the other to grasp his bad. His eyes emaine dmotly closed for most of te blowjob until hefinally came into Mikey mouth, his body relaxe after the sensation as he dragged Mieky up and kissed him hard "I love you" he whispere.d
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:49 am

Mikey mumbled back a incoherant what with a mouthful of cum and after swallowing it down decided to inore what Bob bhad said and straightened his hair and clothe before getting ready to go hom.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:53 am

Bob had been smiling butlooked almost upset when Mikey looked completely ready to leave. he sat up properly and stroked his hair away from his face "Mikes? Where are you going?" he aked, his voice sounding imposibbly small at the combined knowledge that Mikey obviously didn't want to stick around and that he hadn't said he loved him and in Bobs mind probably never would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next