Bite Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* Empty
PostSubject: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:06 am

Gerard has been in love with Mikey for as long as he remembers. The only problem with this, at least that the seventeen year old can see, is that Mikey is his brother.

Bio:

Name:

Name: Gerard Arthur Way
Other: N/A
Back to top Go down
https://bite-me.forumotion.co.uk
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:22 am

Bio:

Name: Michael James Way
Other: N/A
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:26 am

Gerard stumbled down the stairs and sat at the kitchen table running a hadn through his tangled hair "Morning Mikes, how drunk was I last night?"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:28 am

"Three guys and nearly the dog, between midnight and 4am, i'd say you were pretty wasted." Mikey laughed at his brother.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:34 am

Gerard groaned and rubbed his head "Three's a slow night for me" he sad with a hal smirk, but couldn;t help the longing in his chest for the boy sat across from him.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:39 am

"How about we st talking about the arses you penetrated, I'm 14 for christs sake. and, I have to do some algebra for Mr Wild or he'll fail me....again." Mikey, sighed slurping up the last of his milk from his cornflake sand dumping the bowl in the sink and heading for his room.

Last edited by TheFallingDark on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:42 am

Gerard stared after him and sighed, trying to force his thoughts back to the dark corner of his mind. What he'd do for that boy...
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:48 am

Before throwing himself down on the bed, Mikey put on some loud rock music, not most peple's algebra music but hey, who the fuck wants to be just like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:53 am

Gerard stoodat the botom o the stairs or a minute beore deciding being in close proximity to Mikey when he felt like this was going tolead nowhere good. He sat on the step and stared at the door.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:05 am

Mikey flung his bag open and spilled all his books on his bed as a heavy bass line drilled into his head, realising his pencil case was in his jacket he left the room, only to bump into his brother -literraly-
"oh, hi Gerard?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:07 am

"Oh, hey Mikes" muttered Gerard, looking at his brother as once again the years he'd know about his attraction or the other weighing down on him.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:14 am

"urmm, any reason you are outside my bedroom? Or is it just nationl 'hang outside Mikey's bedroomm day," he laughed
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:15 am

Gerard wsn't listening, he suddenly grabbed the collar o Mikeys shirt before dragging him down and orcing his lips on the youngers.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:23 am

Mikey pulled away puzzled "uhh....but.....I thought.....urrrmm........ohhhhh.....ahhhhhhh......gotta go." without another word Mikey turned into his room and bolted the door. He fell to the floor shaking and panting as beads of sweat threatened to emerge on his head.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:28 am

Gerard stared after him and realised how stupid he'd been to even wish Mikey would kiss him back. Of course he'd freak out, his brother had just kissed him. He cruled over and started to sob into his knees, he'd ruined everything.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:31 am

Mikey threw himself onto the bed and sobbed. What was going on? What ust happened? Was Gerard ill? Insane? Still drunk? Mikey had no answer, just huge tremors running thrugh him every time a tear escaped his eyes.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:33 am

Gerard knocked cautiously, still crying "M-Mikey?" he managed, trying not to dsob.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:38 am

Mikey picked himself up, he hoped to God Gerard had a good reason for this. If he didn't.... "What." Mikey showed his tearstained face to his brother, who had exactly the same expression on his face, but with more.........disapointment
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:41 am

Gerard looked down. He fiddled with a lock of his hair and took a couple of deep breaths "Well, i just, what happened..." he started to sob, unabled to take the sadness oevrwhelming him. This wa sit, this meant he'd never get to hold the one person he'd allen in love with "I'm sorry, I love you"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:43 am

Mikey slumped back against the wall, well what did Gerard expect him to do? Run into his arms in slow motion andd declare an undying love for him, that didn't exist?
"I love you too, but as a brother Gee, I mean, you're my brother..."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:46 am

The hope that had filled Gerard at the first few words came crashing down at the next bit. More tears filled his eyes and a choxked sob escaped "Right, Ok, ine" he manged, thoug it was obviously everything abck. He backed out of the room, closing the door behind him and barely manage to make his way down to his own basement room beore he collapsed onto his bed in tears.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:48 am

Mikey slipped from his room, own to the kitchen, in times like this he felt like a girl, and needed ice-cream, alot.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:50 am

Gerard justs sobbed uselessly, he clawed aguely at the scabs on his arm, needing the comfort the pain brought. Wy ahd he even thought Mikey would love him back? It was stupid and pointless, but the taste o his brothers lips still felt so good...
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:50 pm

With the door safely bolted, Mikey sliped out of his window, shimmying down the large quince tree conviniently planted for teenage breakouts. He would go to a friend's house, Frank probaably, but maybe Bob. He had done this so often in the past, run aaway to a friend's hous and pretend he had a normal life. He didn't like staying at home, not when his parents were there anyway, he couldn't stand the painful screams from his abused brother, but right now Mikey wouldn't mind introducing his fist to Gerard's face, or better yet his foot up Gerard's ass. But then Gerard woud just get turned on.....
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:54 pm

Gerard grasped under his pillow, quickly finding the pocket knife his grandfather had given him for his sixteenth birthday; possibly the only thing of value he owned. He grasped it tightly as he went through the various blades until he ound the harpest, when he plunged it into the only mostly healed skin on his arm, whimpering in a mix of pain and relief from the endorphins released. He knew he should probably stop, but it felt like the only thing he had control over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* Empty

Back to top Go down

This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*
Page 1 of 41Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next