Bite Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFallingDark

This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:14 pm

Frank always suceeded in calming him down, either that or there was something wierd in the rain. It was sunset walking home and Mikey walked into, silence. Nothing. Mikey walked to the stairs of his brother's bedroom, making sure he was OK. So he walked in, dripping wet from the 10 minute walk, he almost flew down the stairs to the basement, he found his brother lying on the floor of his stony bedroom in a small pool of blood...
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:17 pm

Gerard pushed himsel into a sitting position at the ound o footsteps, his cuts had scabbed over once he'd allen asleep and stopped picking at them. He whinced when he saw Mikey and slumped back down, letting the blood cover his face and hair "Hey Mikes" he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
https://bite-me.forumotion.co.uk
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Mikey flew down the stairs, he pulled his coat off his back, even though he was wearing a white shirt underneath which now clung to his small frame. "Here, you daft twat." Mikey sighed wrapping the coat around his brother's wrists to take off all the dried blood, then the wounds didn't look so bad. "Come on, you can't sleep in blood, upsie-daisy." Mikey hoisted Gerard up and helped him to his own bedroom, where, at least, the sheets were clean.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:30 pm

Gerard buried his face in Mikeys chest as they sat on the bed, breathing in the scent desperatly. He'd lost count of how many moments they'd had like this, though the injuries Gerard had weren't usually self inflicted. He hugged him tightly, wishing that the younger would stroe his hair and tell him he did love him, that they could be together, that everything was oing to be fine... that illusion was shattered when Gerard heard a car pull up in the driveway and he froze.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:43 pm

Mikey's body clenched and with a reassuring squeeze on Gerard's hand he left the room to head off the monsters approaching, HIS PARENTS!! Most teenagers hate their parents, but Mikey went above and beyond this call of duty.

"We're home kids." he heard his mother shout.
"Up here." Mikey called back, flopping onto the sofa and turning on the TV.
"We brought chinease," His dad yelled
"Not hungry, save some for Gerard." wishful thinking like they'd do that.
"urrrrr, we can't tonight...." His mother called back losing steam
"Just give him what you were going to give me, for christ' sake" Mikey was getting really pissed off, he didn't want this tonight, not just after Gerard had proclaimed an undying love for him and kissed him and then cut himself.
"Stop saying that, and where's Gerard?"
"Asleep."Mikey answered without hesitation, it wasn't a lie, there was no location mentioned...
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:54 pm

Gerard was lying on Mikeys bed shaking, Mikey may ahve hated their parents but he was terrified of them. He listened to the conversation and squeezed his eyes shut to stop tears, it wasn;t fair, what had he done to deserve being beaten and half starved? He suddenly realised he better be in his room when they came looking for him, and they woukd, they'd want a punchbag at some point, or he'd be even more for it. Giving one last wishful glance around the room he swallowed to stop more tears. Mikey's room could belong to any normal teenager, hell even a quite spoilt one, when the cold stony basement he had had a matress on the floor and a chest of drawers that was falling apart. Eerything else was Mikey's old stuff, from his beaten up CD player to the simple desk in the corner; and with his parents he was lucky to even have that. He slowly crept out o his brothers room and started to sneak dwn the stairs.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:59 pm

'The Simpson's' theme song rang through the room, almost literaly, Mikey had turned it up to drown ot the drone of his parents inestigations to the point of shaking any loose objects in the room.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:02 pm

Gerard made his way cautiously down the stairs, hoping he wouldn't meet them in the hallway between the stairs and the basement. He was especially careful not to make any noise on teh stairs,only to tip and cry out in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:09 pm

Honestly try to treat your child to a nice meal and he refuses point blanc, then she heard a oise.
"What's that?" the mother asked her husband
The strong man just shrugged. "came from the hallway though." he said
The mother nodded and without another word headed for the landing to find he eldest offspring kneeling on the floor
"What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:12 pm

"I-I-I was g-going back t-t-to m-m-my r-room" stammered Gerard, trying not to shake. He clambered to his feet, keeping his eyes on the floor, he didn't dare risk eye contact and a smack across the face.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:15 pm

"Mmm-hmmm, so how is it you ended up on the floor?" she raised an eyebrow and put her hands on her hips
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:19 pm

"I-I t-t-tripped" he stammered, he hated his stutter, it was an effect of the constant terror he lived in hat whenever he was around anyone who wasn't Mikey he'd start. He hated the way people rolled their eyes or assumed he was stupid because of it, he thought he was too, but at least peoplecould et to know him to see that rather than look at his stutter and just dismiss him. He pushed a strand o black hair behind his ear and chewed on his lip "I-I-I c-c-can just g-g-go nnow though"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:23 pm

"I think that's best," the woman said through pursed lips,"and there's some breaad in the cupoard for te, make toast or something." Mother though she may be, she didn't feel any affection for the brat.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:27 pm

Gerard whinced and nodded, he wouldn't say it, but just for once he wanted her to smile at him or his father to say he was proud of him, he wanted the love and affection Mikey was showered with on a daily basis, he wanted the offers to pay for school trips or to be allowed to have friends over without being terrified that anything they said could get him a beating later, he just wanted to be treated like their son, not the annoyance they seemed to think him.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:30 pm

His mother reached out her hand, then made out to be waving him away, giving him his leave and all that jazz, she wanted to like her son. But when she looked at him she didn't get the warmth she got from Mikey, urghhhh, phylosiphising crap again, I hope we have some taquilla...
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:39 pm

Since he hadn't earned himself a slap, Gerard decided he could chance something he'd been waiting all week to ask.
"Mm-mum, th-there's a t-t-trip t-to th-the b-b-ban m-museum in N-N-Newark with s-school soon, it's o-only f-f-five d-d-dollars, p-p-please c-c-can I g-go?"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:43 pm

Why was this boy holding her back from her drink, she wanted alchol, now.
"Urrhhh, if it's edjucational, i guess you can go, but i'm not getting you a packed lunch, and i epect you to pay me back when you get a job." she warned, really she just wanted to get himm away from her, if it meant loaning him 5 bucks so e it.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Gerard beamed, it was the first trip in forever he'd been allowed to go on. He would have hugged her but knew that wouldn't be a good plan.
"Th-Th-thank y-y-y-you" he stammered, still grinning. He couldn't remember the last time he'd been happy around his parents.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:54 pm

Mikey sloped to his room to see Gerard, even though things were a little arkward turtle he still wanted his rother to talk to.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:58 pm

Gerard lay on his bed, grinning up at the ceiling. It felt like the first time in forever he'd gotten something he'd wanted AND not gotten a beating. Maybe things were going to change slightly, maybe his parents would stop abusing him and Mikey might even decide he loved him. his made gerard smile even more, he didn't care about whether it acctually happened or not, he had to be an optimist, or he'd probabloy be dead by now.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:02 pm

Mikey came up to his room to find Gerard was gone, oh, maybe he'd decided he didn't love miky anymore! Oh God, thank youm Mikey thought......wait a minute. Mikey suddenly felt, sad? Dissapointed? Oh god, did he love Gerard too?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:06 pm

Gerard decided to put some music on, managing to get Misits playing out o his CD player. He grabbed his papaer and a pencil off his desk and started doodling, a smile stillplayingacross his face. He really did feel that things were gonna get better.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:09 pm

Mikey walked along the hallway into the opening of Gerard's bedroom, "Hey, can I come in?" he asked pushing the door open.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:11 pm

"Sure" called Gerard happily, still sketching.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:14 pm

"Look," Mikey started, "About that kiss....well? Did you, like, mean it, like mean it, mean it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next