Bite Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41
AuthorMessage
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 41 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:18 am

Quinn looked up, eye stsill recognisable after all the years "J-J-J-Jack, I-I need h-help"
Back to top Go down
https://bite-me.forumotion.co.uk
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 41 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:21 am

"Sorry do I know you?" Jack aske the man, warily he close the door a little reay to slam it if it was a crazy hobo.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 41 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:24 am

Quinn p0ut his foot in the door, scared of being locked out with nowhere t go. "J-Jack, it's me, Quinn"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 41 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:45 pm

Jack held back a stream of swearss and instead said icily, "What the hell are you oing here?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 41 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:55 pm

Quinn looked a pethetic mess and couldn't understand why Jack was being s cruel.
"Pleae J-Jack, I n-ned you, Ollie r-r-r-" he burst into tears, gripping his arms tightly.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 41 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:07 pm

"Ollie, r,r,r, what?" He said leanining against the oor frame barring amittance.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 41 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:12 pm

QUinn buried his face in his brothers chest and sobbed "He-He raped me again" he whimpered, shaking vilently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*
Page 41 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41