Bite Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFallingDark

This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:11 am

"I said it's fine," Bert said, "Want a joint to relax?" Said Bert allreay spaarking up.

Ollie walke away and grabbed a couple of eers, fucked some twin blondes then went to the park an got high with his friends

(LATER)

Bert asked Quinn if he wante to go to the park an meet up with some friends. "It'll be fun, c'mon" Bert sai a little high
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:30 am

Quinn looked uncertain,having abd memories based around that park but nodded "Sure, lemme grab me aket" he said, going into the kitchen to pick up the thin, worn hoodie. He treked back out again, following Bert to a darker corner of the park and occaionally giggling at his high companion "Wow, there's a reason I stayed sober!"
Back to top Go down
https://bite-me.forumotion.co.uk
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:42 am

Bert smile drunkenlly, "QUINN" he shouted, "Come here , you shmexy motherfucker." he slurred and wave his arms ffrantically in a gesture of invitation.

Ollie watched the exchange with excitement and a glint of lust in his eye, he walked over and grinned as he sat down and puffe on his joint an swigged some WKD down his throat. "How we doing?" he said

"Good," said Bert and slappe ollie on thw back in a bro-ish way. "Gotta light?" sai bert holing out a freshly rolled spliff. Ollie lit it and drape his arm around Quinn, "And you hot stuff, how you doin'"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:43 am

Quinn froze slightly, starting to panic "I-I'm fine" he whimpered, pulling away and looking franticcly at Bert for an explanation.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:41 am

Bert smmile an nodded to Ollie and lay back.

Ollie fliippe Quinn over with little problem, He yaanke both of their trousers an force himelf into Quinn's ass. "Oh yeah, you little fuck," he moane as he felt himself in Quinn again.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:49 am

Quin screamed, struggling desperatly and he sobbed in pain "Bert! Bert help!" he begged desperatly, sobs racking throug his body as he cried out in pain, occasionally pleading for Ollie to stop and begging for Bert to help him.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:29 am

Bert sat back an sipped a larger whilst atching the scee before him.

Ollie eventually came into Quinn ten minutes later, he was reeay to blow aboout eight minutes previously but he wante Quin to feel him for as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:34 am

Quinn sobbed into the ground, tears ouring down his face "Bert" he begged weakly, his vice hoarse from crying and begging. He fekt Quinn pull out of him and curled into a tight ball, still sobbing.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:55 am

"I'm done," Ollie sai pulling out "Later, Bert." he said walking off

Bert nodded his goodbye to Ollie and walked over to Quinn to help him up. "How are you?" he said stroking small circles on his back in comfort.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:58 am

Quinn buried his face against Berts chest and unded his fists on it "You let him rape me!" he sobbed "You promised! You promised you wouldn;t let him hurt me! ou prmoied..." he sobbed.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:31 am

Bert rised an eyebrow, "Now where have I hear that before oh yes its almost exactly what i said to you when you let Ollie rape me!"he said in fake recognition. "Doesn't feel too great does it?"

Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:40 am

Quinn stared at him sobbing "I-I payed for that! I went to prison! YOU raped me! How could you let him do that?! I trusted you" he sobbed.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:49 pm

"Yes but you raped me, and so did Ollie now wer're even." He said frowning at Quinn it made perfectsense in his head, in fact they werent even yet really, he was letting Quinn off lightly because Quinn had raped Bert more times than Bert had raped Quinn so really he was doing Quinn a favour.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:23 pm

QUinn just sobbed uselessly, tears pouring down his cheeks. He'd thought he was safe for once, thought that he wouldn't be hurt anymore. He puhed Bert away and stumbled slightly "I-I-I'm going to-I'm going" he mumbled, unable tothink of anywhere to go.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:03 am

"Bye-bye" Bert said waving and taking another swig of booze before wlking over to Ollie and is friends. "Hey uys" he said sitting down,
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:22 am

QUinn wandered vaguely until e felt a rough hand on his arm, it didnlt take long for them to grab both his arms and drag him, kicking and sceaming over to the group. He was thrown to the floor, shaking and crying.

Aiden laughed, loving Quins crys and Berts urprise "You didn;t think it was over that quickly right? it's OUR turn to have fun with you both now."
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:45 am

Bert groaned as he was thrust to the ground, "Ollie!" he shouted, "What the fuck, this wasn't part of the deal." He swore as he was kicked to the floor and yelled again, "What are you doing?" He snarled.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:00 am

Aiden just chuckled to himself and looked at Ollie.

Quinnn was whimpering and crying on the floor, quietly begging for mercy.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:09 am

Bert wince as the pain shot through him, he crie out but bit his tounge as he tried to staunch the pleas of mercy from escaping, the blood ran own chis chin an stained his whiite shirt.

Ollie pounded into the younger boy's ass as he yankke on his hair to bring his lips to the boys ear, he sucked the lobe before sarling, "Nothing but a cheap whore, but I still can't help but ejoy this," he smiled giving the hair oe last yank before cumming into Quinn's ass and removing himself.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:18 am

Quinn sobbed pathetically into the floor, at one point givingout a small plea for Bert to hel him, as if he believed the other boy could ave him even fter what he'd llowed to hppen. He cried out in pain slghtly as he felt another force inside him, causing fresh tears to escape his eyes.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:35 am

Ollie looked Bert directly in the eye, "It was all true you know. everything that you didn't believe that Quinn told you," he snickered s Bert's eyes fille with tears. "I fucked him all the time, and I'd love to stay and talk about it but, well- actually I don't, so I won't because you should both know by now I o what I like, so the next time we all get together, I'd come prepared because I bet we'll have just as much fun as we did tonight." he grinned before walking awy.

Bert crawled to Quinn's side, sobbing. He was blubbering incherrantly but some wos that were remotley tangible was "sorry" "didn't think it would" and "Hurts like a shit breaker"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:40 am

Quinn just curled up and sobbed, desertly wishing for the comfrt he'd received earlier that day but at teh same time wanting to be nwhere nea Bert, aftera few minutes he aaged to pull himselfto gether and stand up.
"I-I'm going to see Jack"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:05 am

Bert wiped his face dry and nodded, getting to his feet an heaing home, he wasnt going to bother asking to go with him, he was tired and sore an wanted a bath and bed and he knew Quinn would be mad at him.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:07 am

Quinn walked until he found the address of Jacks house. He walked up and kncoked on the door, crying and shaking.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:17 am

Jack opene the door crabbily, what could anyone want at 1oclock in the morning. He was surprise to see a crying,shaking man he didn' t recogise, probably a hobo he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*
Page 40 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next