Bite Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 39 EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:13 am

Uin had fallen backwards at the punh, nose ow dripping blood. He growled and slammed the door open "BERT!" he yelled, storming in. Time in juvie had changed aot of thinsg for Quqinn, but anger manage ment wasn't oe of thm.
Back to top Go down
https://bite-me.forumotion.co.uk
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 39 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:14 am

Bert cowered inside at Quinn's harsh voice but years of abusing Gerard and any geek or weedy kids in the school all forced to the surface and gave him courage and anger like he'd never heard before. "What do you want?" Bert louned against the wall in his kitchen, "To rapeme? Abuse me? Hit me? What are you doing out of jail anyway I thought my evidence gave 15 years?" Bert asked, but his stomach did backflips at the sight of Qinn.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 39 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:24 am

Quinnn hid a whince, though not very well "I got out early, good behaviour" he muttered "And I didn't want to do any of thise thigs! You're ujust asuch a fucking moron-"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 39 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:39 am

Bert hit him in the nose again an smiled as the blood shot out of it. "Don'tyou say, don't ever DARE say that! Don't tell me that all the tims you rapedme, or let your friends do it, on my birthday, of all days, You disguist menow getthe fuck out of my houe before I do something you'll regret."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 39 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:41 am

"I'm so scared" snarled Quinn, What's the worst he can do? hit me? Whatever he thoght, moving so he wasn't against the wall and wiping blood wawayy from his lips, leaving it smeared across his face. He gave a nasty smirk, despite what his intentions had been oming here "Besides, just becaus eyou loved it, slut"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:10 am

Bert threw himself at Quin knocking them both to the floor, he punched Quinn in the face and flipped him onto his back. He kneed him in the back and yanked down bothe of their pants. "I gave you the chance to leave, you made me do this." he said and rammed his whole length into Quinn's ass.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:56 am

Quinn bi8t back a scream, tears imnmediatly hitting hyis eyes "No! No, plewase, Bert stop!" he begged, tears pouring down his face within seconds. He struggled desdperatly, trying to strugglke away from the other boy but only managed to give himself carpet burn. Sobs wracked through his body as he felt like he was being torn in two from behind, pain aching all up his back "Bewrt...Bert please...Please, I've never done this before..."he sobbed, unableto struggle anymore.He remembered vaguely how he'd been desperatly saving that for someone he really loved, someone he wanted to spend the rest of his life with,and now he was having it brutally taken by Bert. It's only fair commented the snide voice in his head that sounded disturbingly like Jeph You did it to him.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:48 am

Bert ignored Quinn's plees and thrust harder and faster moaning at Quinn's screams and at his evernearing climax, he rammed his length in harder as flashbacks of his childhood, rape, abuse and constant bullying and that as just his boyfriend, he screamed, in pleaure or terror of the memories he did not know, But eventually he came explosively into Quinn's ass
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:09 am

QUinn sobbed into the floor, jsut the occasionl plea escping him now. He looked oer at Bert when he eventually rolled off him, etars streaking his face. He could tell he was bleeding but didn't dare move to help himself. He started sobbing again and buried his fce in thr floor, gripping the carpet with his hands.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:14 am

Bert looked at thesobbing mess on the floor and grimaced and grinned t the sae time one one side he felt better after getting all the feelings he'd bottled up about Quinn, But on the other now he felt he as just s bad s Quinn. He sat don but as to retless nd went to get flannel for Quinn, as much as he felt Quinn deerved it, he still felt some guilt.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:40 am

When Bert handed him the flannel, Quinn flinched away slightly before sitting up. He wiped his tears away slightly before tenderly dabing the blood away from his ass . he looked down, not dareing to look Bert in the ey now the entire ACT of confidence was gone. Suddenly he looked very vulnerable, so beaten, starved, fragile and easily broken. He sniffed slightly, playing with a thin strand of hair "Sorry, I got blood on your floor" he mumbled. For the first time Bert could ee the Quinn thathad lain beneath his aggressive exterior. This is the Quinn who had flinched away from the hands of his dunken father while his mother stood by and watched him bet their only son, this was te Quinn that ahd been beaten and raped by Olly for years without telling anyone before starting to take his anger out on Bert, this w the Quinn who'd smiledat Bert and told him he loved him for the firt time...
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:58 am

Bert looked down and felt a rush of remorse, he sighed and slouched own to the floor and rapped his arms around Quinn. "God," He said, "I'm sorry,Quinn." He ran his hands through his hair and, cuddled Quinn close, espite him being a rapist, he was the only guy Beert had ever loved. He put a blanket over Quinn's shoulders an muttered that he coul stay here for the night an then went to bed.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:59 am

Quinn sniffed, remembering how much he loved Bert, how sorry he'd been when he relised how much he'd hurt him. When Bert went to bed, Quinn curkled on the couch under the blanket, his fitful sleep interupted by nightmares of Olly and his father.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:17 am

The next day came as sunlight broke a slight sweat on Bert's face. He woke rousily an went to make breakfast...for two, he reminded himself, Quinn was here now, and he did't look to well fead, he sizzled some bacon in a pan and buttered some bread, poure two glasse of orangge juice and prodded Quinn on the sofa, he looked so young an small an vulnerble, some bacon woul make him better, bacon makes everythig better. he thought.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:26 am

Quinn sniffed and sat up, sipping the orange juice like it would have to last him all week. He didn't look Bert in the eye, a habit he'd learned to keep if he didn't want to get beaten up. Being tried and sentenced as an adult despite his age of only fifteen at the timehad messed up any confidence he;'d had left.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:09 am

Bert watched Quinn drink the juice like a small child. He didn't know this Quinn, he knew the one who had raped him and let other rape him too, he knew the one who had got him into drugs and forced him to hurt Gerard out of anger of having no outlets other than beating and raping the seventeen yearold since he was Thirteen. The same age as me when it got worse, Bert thought as he took the empty cup from Quinn and went to the kitchen, he bowed his head and dry retched into the sink, I need a fag, he thought, "QUINN!" he called, "I'M GOING TO THE SHOPS", he set off but when he rouned the corner he couldn't hold back the bilethat rose in his throat as he looked at the person in front of him, "Ollie," He whispered.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:16 am

Quinn had sat uncertainly in teh room for a few moments before scrambling after Bert. He rounded the corner and almost walked into Bert. He peered around and started shaking uncontrollably at the site of Ollie.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:24 am

"Hi boys," Ollie siled, he recognised Bert from around town, he never talked to him anymore, he'd gotten tougher and stronger, and hotter but Ollie wouldn't take Bert on now too much of a hassle- QUINN!! Recognition dawned on him, the younger looking boy who e knew to be a year older was bedraggled and run down, Ollie and his friends thought he'd died in jail, but apparetly not, maybe he'd have a knew toy to play with, but with the way Bert was protecting him with an angry glare in his eyes, maybe not.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:35 am

Quinn clung to Berts arm, eyes wide as he looked at Ollie. He hadn't seen the older boy in years, and in that time Ollie had filled ou a considerable amount. Memories of being inned down and raped as he begged and struggled, of being told what they were making him do was normal, of sobbing into Jacks chest as he tried to find comfort in sleep. Suddenly, anger surged inside him as he remembered how Jack had snarled at him when He'dgone to him for forgiveness, told him he didn't believe Ollie had raped him. He lunged forward and punched the older in the face "Bastard!"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:00 am

Ollie reeled bak, caught off guard his head jerked back and he felt his nose spout blood onto the younger's fist. "You son of a bit-" he started before another blow ae to his face but not fromQuinn this time it was from Bert he looked u to see the boy standingthere fists up at his chin in a ready-to-hit-a-motherfucker-in-the-face-type-pose, "Bert, the fuck!" Ollie cursed as he felt his nose and chin gingerly.
"Leave Quinn alone," he said
"I'm sorry, what exactly was it I was supposed to have done, Iwas just standing here minding my own business when a half-starved madman callse me a bastard and hits me i the face! What would your paroll officer say about attaking a civillian unprovoker, Quinn?" he asked
"'Civillian', 'Unprovoked', God Ollie, that's more than two syllables, I've never heard you talk so well," He retorted through clenched teth.
"Oh shut up, I've had along time to improve my vocabulary whilst that one's been in jail." he said gesturing at Quinn,"I've had much more time to read some exstensive literature because I haven't had my dick u his arse for how manyyears was it? Five? Six? that the judge sentenced you to, even though I was raping your boyfriend, the only one who ever actually liked you, he still wouldn't testify for you. Isn't that pathetic? Even the one person who supposedly loves you wouldn't stand up for you as you went to jail." Ollie grinned maliciously.

Bert bit his tounge in surprise, Quinn was raped, by HIS rapist, he'd never known, he'd always just thouht Quinn was a , evil, sadistic, loathsome, immoral, cruel, merciless, heartless, nasty, vile, hateful, repugnant, abhorrant, despicable, detestable, disguisting excuse for a human being who raped small boys and them passed them around to hi friends once he was bored.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:05 am

Quinn whinced and stepped back, trying not to tea up when he remembered his desperate pleas for Bert to testify for him, begging him not to let him go to jail. Rememberd how he'd cried himself to sleep after the trial, hurt despite everything that Bert hadn;t helped him when Bert was the only person aside from Jack who he'd ever cared about. Ollies threats rang in his ears "You-You won't tell my parole oficer" he stammered uncertainly, still looking much younger than his eighteen years.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:04 am

"Maybbe i will maye i wont " said Ollie as he walke forwar ad put his arm round Bert, "You okay sweetcheeks?" he sai and groped Bert ass. He laughed and doged out of the way of Bert's fist as bert swung for Ollie's ose. "I would't do tthat Bertie, you know i ca still fuck you if i ate to."He sai the walkee away saying "I'l see you soon Quinny," over his shouder with a backwars peace sign.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:09 am

Quinn let out a small whimper as he watched Ollie leave, forcing his memories back behin the mental wall he'd built to help ignore them, make it so he didn;t sob himelf to sleep EVERY night in prison. He looked at Bert and then away, staring at the floor "I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:27 am

"It's fie you were't the oe who rape m- you haven't rape me recetly." Said bert as he walke back to the house gesturing for Qui to follow.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:30 am

Quinn whinced and followed "I'm sorry" he whinced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*
Page 39 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next