Bite Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- Empty
PostSubject: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:16 am

Yorkshire, back during the time it was filled with mining communities.
Mikey, 16 years old, is on a scholarship at the local grammar school, hough most of the fees are payed by his family. He is the only member of his family that is male and not gone down the pits. His life would e great, except for the fact he's in love with his older brother.
Gerard, 19 years old, works 5am til 11PM down the pits, bt is fine with this to try and et Mikey through school. If he's honest, his only complaint is their grandmother and the deeply religious community teylive in.
his is the story fo how the mostn unlikely of lovers come to be together.

Characters:
Donna Way (mother) - TheFallingDark
Cameron Way (father) - Me
Grandma Roberts/Grandma Wolf - TheFallingDark
Gerard Way - Me
Mikey Way -TheFallingDark
Back to top Go down
https://bite-me.forumotion.co.uk
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:25 am

Mikey sighed as he felt the small bed, in their small house, in the small town in Yorkshire, sank as another body entered it. They didn't have money for luxuaries, like beds for each person. The only person with a bed to themself was Grandma werewolf, so named for her insane moustache and terrifying nature, and she was meant to share with grandad, but he hates her as much as Gerrd and Mikey did. "Hey Gee," Mikey mumbled sleepily to the pillow.

Last edited by TheFallingDark on Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:31 am

"Hey" mumbled Gerard, still with his face uried in the pillow. He knew he was probabl etting coal everywhere, but wasn't really all that bothered with how tired he was. He managed to sit up long enough to pull off his now blackened shirt and trousers, pull on some pajanma bottoms over his boxers and crawl under the covers, eyelids already heavy. He was asleep moments before his head hit the pillow again.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:35 am

Mikey was wideawake now, he knew he should probably get some sleep for hurch tomorrow, but now his brother was home he wss to exited to sleep So, he spent half an hour absent mindedly picking coal out of Gerard's hair and flinging them to the allready grimy floor. He eventually drifted back off thinkiing of baby names. Jamie...Jason...Amber....Chris...Decota....India........
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:51 am

Gerard was woken early the next morning by their mother yelling at them to get ready for church. He sat up slwoly, groaning as all his joints popped, and rolled his neck. He rubbed his face, only managing to smear the coal dust already on it and muttered something incoherent about how he didn;t want to go to church before shaing Mikeys shoulder "Wakey wakey"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:04 am

Mikey mumbled getly ad woke up y draggig a hand across his mouth to check for drool. None there, good. "Urrr," he remembered it was sunday. And early. And dark. And cold. And sunday.... "I don't wanna." he groaned and put his head under the pillow to block out noise. Though it hardly worked against Gerard.

Last edited by TheFallingDark on Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:10 am

Gerard pulled the pillow off Mikeys head an tossed it across the room. He grabbed his 'church shirt', he fucking hated that term, from the floow and pulled it over his bare chest, leaving i oen as he shook Mikey again "Get up, I'm not suffering through Rev. Jones and Grandma werewolf on my own!"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:32 am

"Fine, fine." Mikey mumbled as he dragged himself up and ended staring straight at his brother's chest, "Hello Gerard's nipples. " he blerted out and instantly regretteed it, Gerard would think he was so wierd! He'd hat him, reject him, loathe him...
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:40 am

Gerard just laugehd and ruffled the youngers hair, proceeding to si back and button his shirt up. standing up he pulled on his pants and boots before scrpin long black hair away from his face.
"Hurry up or I'll drink your tea as well as my own" he threatened jokingly.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:51 am

Mikey flattened his hair out and pulled on his own clothes, that were slightly less grimy than Gerard's and went downstairs. "watch out, full moon tonigh, Wolfy might not be in the best mood," Mikey mumbled to his brother as they entered the kitchen where an old had sat eating muesli.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:00 am

Gerard gave a sharp laugh before shutting up at a glare from the old witch herself. He took his mug of tea from the side and grinned "thanks mum" he smiled, taking a gulp as he sliouched down at the table.

"Sit up properly Gerard" tutted Cameron without looking p from the newspaper. He gave a harsh cough and pressed the handkercheif to his mouth just in time to catch pots of blood.

Gerard chewed his lip slightly but tried to ignore the nagging thoguht in the ack of his mind that in a few years he could be that ill, that all his future seemed o hodl was coal mines and TB.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:07 am

Mikey noticed the sadness in Gerard's eyes and stood behind grandma and mimed "How how how howoooooooo" wolf noiseand angled his head to the ceiling. Walking away before grandma turned around he poured himself a drink and sipped it casually.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:17 am

Gerard started giggling over his tea, having to duck his head to hide his laughs. He only looked up once he'd finished it and he father stood up from the table.

Cameron pulled on his coat and kissed Donnas cheek "Come on, lets head off, we don't want to sit too near the doors in this weather.

Gerard pulled a face at Mikey, showing he'd much rather have stayed in bed than go to the drafty old church up the hill but stood up and pulled on his old trench coat anyway.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:42 am

Mikey pulled a face back and eat his muesli, but what he like to call "gruel" not very origionall, but it expressed his views pretty damn well.

Later at church Mikey was resting his head on his hands and started to drift off. Gerard had been asleep gor about 10minutes. Mikey couldn't blame him with Reveran Ron droning on and on and on and on and...well you get the idea. Mikey closed his eyes.

"will you boys wake up, you're embarrasing us." Hissed Grandma wolf.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:49 am

Gerard continued to sleep, head rested on the open hymn book. His long black hair fel over hi face and only his deep breaths gave the show he was asleep. He snuffled slightly in his sleep, mumbling uietly abotu something they couldn't make out.

Cameron shot his eldest son a glare,but kind of understood his tiredness his eldest son was feeling. They'd manage to pay for him to stay at school until he was sixteen, ut without a scholarship long shifts down the pit were all his son had been able to do.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:58 am

Mikey was soon dreaming about Gerard. Gerard and him. Gerard and him in bed. Doing...stuff. He wanted to dream forever, but it wsn't going to happen as Grandma's voice floated into the dream and woke him up. The first thing he saw was her warty, wrinkly face scrunched in anger. The next was Gerard's angelic face, disorientated and confused.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:03 am

Gerard rubed his eyes lightly, still looking confused as to what he'd done. He'd been having a greta dream, that he wasn't already down the its, that he'd managed to stay in school with Mikey, that they'd gone off to University still together...he scra[ed his hair away rom his face and blinked, still uncertain.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:25 am

Mikey sat up sullenly to the sound of Grandma wolf nagging at them to sit up properly and stop day dreaming. He wished he was back asleep, when he'd drifted off, he'd been practically been lying on Gerard. Even though they slept in the same bed, he never got to touch him, hold him or hug him whilst people could see. How he wished he could though, how he wished he could...
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:34 am

Gerard pulled himself into a proper itting position and listened to the reverend go on and on. He rested his head on one hand and stared vaguely at one of the large stained glass windows, starting to drift of again slightly. He could hear a buzzing nearby, probably a bee trapped in the church somewhere, he felt his eyelids growing heavy again, how long were they going to be here...
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:52 am

Mikey smiled in spite of himself at his sleepy brother, then he remembered why he was so tired and stopped. Gerard was tired, pale, sick, because Mikey went to school. Gerard tried so hard for him. He'd make it up to him one day.Today if he could.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:10 am

Gerard accidentally fell asleep, his head once again thunking onto the open hymn book. He did try to stay awake, but long days and short nights were taking their toll on him already. He'd uite happily do it for Mikey, tto get him through school and give him a decent chance, onl for his brother.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:04 am

Mikey watched his brother sleep and smiled softly in love and adoration. He gently took Gerard's hand in his and squeezed it, but didn't let go. Until Grandma wolf got so ticked off sand sewnt Gerard and Mikey outside for "Embarrassing her and besmerching the family's good name" . Mikey lead the slepy Gerard outside where both of them collapsed onto the grass and stared at the clouds above them.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:10 am

Grards stared up at the couds, wiping sleep from his eyes "You know Mikes, One day, I'm gonna get out of here" he said, almost detirmindly. It was a far fetched dream even he'd admit, but i was one he had to believe "And then we can like, live tigether in one of the big houses y the brook or omething, just you and me eh?"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:22 am

Mikey knew he was day dreaming, but he ravished the thought of him and Gerard living together. He loved the thought that they could just, be just live one day. He loved his brother more than anything and anyone else. More that anything, he'd make gerard happy, to the death if he had to. Right until the very end, he'd fight for Gerard. To keep him by his side, together forever.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:27 am

Gerard continyed to ramble on with this day dream. It was like when they were younger, Mikey six or seven, and he'd told him stories to get him to sleep. He'd gone on about far away places or superheros or king and queens in magical lands. He hadn't told anyone, but he still told himself these stories in his head. it kept him sane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- Empty

Back to top Go down

Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next