Bite Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:18 am

Gerard had followed silently, his head spinning. At first he'd just said those things to make mikey happy but now? He could tell from the way his heart hd lept that he felt something somuch more. He sat on the grass against a grave and smiled at Mikey "You know, Grandma wolf would murder us"
Back to top Go down
https://bite-me.forumotion.co.uk
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:42 am

"Grandma Wolf wants to murder everone." Mikey laughed. "A vicious bloody murder. Uding her great big teeth on the full moon." Mikey put on a norror show narrator's voice and laughed as he said it. He knew Gerard was right. He knew what they were doing was wrong. But he also knew how much he loved Gerard, and how much he longed to allways be with him. Mikey decided then and there, no matter what grandma wolf did or said, he'd allways stay with Gerard.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:26 am

"We could smash her head in with a silver knife! Or toss her into an unsealed grave, she's old enough that noone would notice!" grinned Gerard, not nticing the service had ended as he came up with increasingly idiculous ways to rid them of their grandmother. Nor did he notice the footsteps that stopped directly behind him while he was still talking...
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:43 am

Mikey rolled on the grassy floor laughing. He got green stains on his shirt but he didn't care.

"And just who would that be?" Grandma Roberts said from above them, she took in their messy clothes, messy hair, dirty faces and scowled, "I send you out here in disgrace and you think it's a time to mess around?" she tutted.

"Sorry grandma wo-Roberts." Mikey stammered then burst out laughing.

Grandma Roberts gave Mikey a clip round the head, and Gerard for good measure too.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:46 am

Gerard whinced "Sorry Grandma Roberts" he muttered, glowering at the floor. He really disliked his grandmother at the ebst of times, did she really have to interupt the fun him and Mikey had been having "But you don't have to e such a witch" he added under his breath, but apparently that wasn;t uiet anough...
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:11 am

Mikey said, "She isn't but it rhymes with that." he said pulling himself up.

grandma wolf pursed her lips, "I am so dissapointed in you." she glowered." she gave gerrd a slap with her bible and roughly straightened his collar anf tie. "I want you both straight to bed to do homework or to read a fiction book when we get home." She said snidley.]

"Yes Grandma," Mikey said. Insid he was extatic. An afternoon, no interruptions with Gerard, nobody would dare interrupt them if Grandma had sent them upstairs in disgrace.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:30 am

Gerard hid a grin and rubbed te sore spot where he'd been hit with the bible "Yes grandma Roberts" e muttered, trying not to let his voice show the smirk either. A whole afternoon of him and Mikey, alone in their room. He couldn;t hel but think foall the posibilitys; Long passionate kisses, sliding his hand up Mikeys shirt, their skin pressed together as their ongue fougt for cominance...
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:30 am

Mikey glanced at Gerard, no matter how he hid it, Mikey could see the glint in his eyes and the slight tweek up at the side of his mouth. He knew what he was thinking, kissing, amongst other things anyway. Mikey grinned hugely, he contemplated all the things he could do with Gerard today.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:33 am

Gerard followed as their parents and Grandma Wolf started offf. He made sure none was looking before taking Mikeys hand and starting to walk, almost skipping. He turned around at a tap on the shoulder ough and grinned "hey Bob!"

Bob grinend "Hey, haven't been able to talk to you in forever!" he laughed, then glanced at Mikey 2oh, Hey Mikers"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:39 am

"Hey Bob, I haven't seen you for years. How've you been?" Mikey ran at his old fgriend and threw his arms around him. He'd missed Bob, aside from his miniscule group of friends, Bob had been the only person who didn't bully Gerard, Mikey had allways appriciated that. Not to mention Bob had a great sense of humour, he was allways loyal, he'd never be mean to you. And if that didn't make a good guy, Mikey didn't know what did.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:42 am

Bob laughed and hugged Mikey back, he'd always considered the younger one of his best friends. He was kind, generous, he'd never let you down and, if he was honest with himself, was stunningly beautiful. The way his brown hair flopped around hi face,the way he'd squint to push his glassed back up... He let go and smiled at the pair of them "So, How's life?"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:48 am

The younger glanced at his brother and smiled toothily, something he hadn't done since he was six and grinned like a cheshire cat in the school and family photos. "Great, just fantastic." He said and for the first time in a long time, he really meant it. Having Gerard say he loved him was like a huge weight being lifte from his heart and being replaced by air. He felt like he had before all the feelingd for Gerard had set in, but better, because it was better. Having Gerard love him back opposed to not realising the love he had for his older brother.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:53 am

Gerardgrinned "We're...really ood, hwo about you? You holding up?" he asked, suddenly looing slightly concerned.

Bert shrugged "I'm managing, we're holding up Ok" he said, eyes betraying everything he said as not entirely true "Mum's slightly ebtter than normal, Robyn managed to wheel her up today, I think it's the last time she'll ever se he village. We haven't told Celeste though"

Gerard gave him a consoling at on the shoulder "I'm sorry Bob"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:06 am

Mikey glanced at Bob and Gerard, they had sad eyes and the slight smiles they were giving were like a secret code.
"Wait, what's going on?"
Mikey asked stepping forward. He hated being cluless, he hated being left behind and not knowing things other people did. He didn't know why it just made him jumpy, like iot was something about him. Like when somebody is talking, then when you walk in they stop, they assure it's nothing to do with you, but that makes you even more positive it is. He hated not knowing.
"What's wrong with your mum?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:09 am

Bob glanced at him, seeming to have forgotten Mikey was there It was a sad but true division etween Mikey and Bob and Gerard. Whatever they did, however close in age they were, Bob and Gerard were in an adult world, one Miey wasn;t part of. Even if they didn't see him as such, he was still considered a 'school child', and wasn;t often included in adult conversations.
"Oh, she's ill" sighed Bob "Like, terminally, there's nothing that can be done" he managed a slight smile "We'll manage though."
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:14 am

Mikey walked over to Bob and hugged him tightly, he was as tall as him, in face he was a little taller. Huh, I must have grown, he thought. "I had no iddea." he said into Bert's ear. "I wish I could help you." He said and pulled away giving him a peck on the cheek and a squeeze on the hand. He gave a sad sort of smile and retreated to Gerard's side.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:19 am

Bob had tried not to blush when Mikey kissed him, though this settled once it retreated. He smiled slightly "It's fine, or it will be" he said,looking around when a child of about eight grabbed his leg, he laughed and managed to pick her up "Hey Celeste, have you left Robyn behind?" he grinned. Though he caught a look from Gerard had merely gave a single shake of his head in reply.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:24 am

"Robyn needs help, she can't get mummy over the step!" she said it as though it was the end of the world, with wide eyes and everthing. She gave her brother a cuddle and then jumped out and onto the ground landing in a ninjalike crouch. "I'm a kitty cat." she said, gave a small meow and skipped away.

Mikey laughed, and then stopped,"sweet kid," he said fondly, he'd allwayd ben a little maternal for a boy. He smiled a liuttle at Bob and said, "Do'ya want me to help ,Robyn? was it?"he said
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:27 am

"Yeah, but I can handle it" said Bob. He looked up as Gerard said something very quietly in his ear, responding in and equaly impossible for Mikey to hear voice. Gerard whinced but nodded, patting his arm as Bob turned and left, almost stiffly.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:31 am

"What did he say?" Mikey asked innocently, but he waas really curious. Gerard suddenly looked sad, he didn't want his brother to be upset. "Gee? What's wrong?" he asked and brushed his fingertips against Gerard's arms. He wanted to hold his hand, which he could have passed off as brotherly a few years ago, but now it would have been wierd and would arouse questions and funny looks.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:34 am

"Oh its...it's not for me to say" said Gerard, lancing at Mikey and giving a small smile "I mean, it's really up to Bob whether or not you should know, sorry" he added.Taking his hand and not acring if anybody saw "Come on, we should head home"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:50 am

Mikey was about to protest, but at the feel of Gerard's warm, if slightly clammy hands, he relaxed and didn't care. He walked along hand in hand with Gerard, "I love you" he mumbled as he rested his head onGerard's shoulder as they walked. Curiosity niggled at the back of Mikey's m,ind, what could be wrong with Bob?
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:01 am

As soon as they got home Gerard dragged Mikey up to their room. Kicking the oor closed his pinned the younger against the wall and attacke dhim with his mouth. He kissed his cheeks, neck and mouth hard as he explored the younger with his mouth.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:18 am

Mikey juat moaned. He mumbled Gerard's name and ran his fingers through the older's hair. He felt fireworks as Gerard's lips made contact with his own and felt his skin burn as they touched anywher else. He grabbeg Gerard's shoulders and slammed him onto the bed, he was ontop and began to explore the length of Gerard's collarbone with his tounge.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:19 am

Geeard moaned and kissed him hard again, pulling the youngers outh open and entwtwining their tongues. He groped mikeys length throgh the youngers trousers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next