Bite Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFallingDark

Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:26 am

Mikey stod up and smiled at Bob , "Well, this was...fun."e said before walking out of the door. On the way back home Mikey thought about what Bob had said. "I love you", he couldn't have meant itcould he? Mikey loved Gerard, he only wanted to make Bob feel a little better, but he had the feeling he'd only nade it wore, "I love you" Bob had said, Oh why did Mikey's plans allways have to blow u in his face.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:32 am

Bob curled on his bed, trying to igore the ters pricking his eyes. It wsn't fair! How many times had he dreamed of Mikey curling up with him? Of kissing him and feeling the youngers hair in his hands? And nw he'd fucked everythig uo by telling Mikey he loved him. A small sob escaped him as he realised that the younger may never want to see him gain now...
Back to top Go down
https://bite-me.forumotion.co.uk
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 6 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:15 am

Mikey arrived home and went straight upstairs to bed, he flung himself down and sobbed, what was wrong with him? He'd only made it worse!

Robin walked into Bob's room, "Anoter bad day?" She asked Kindly and sat next to him. They were twins, they had the sameeye colour and shape, same lips, same thin hair, butv the similarities stopped there, She had red hair as apposed to hisblond, she hard sharp pronounced cheekbons and a skimpy waist incontrast with Bob's gaunt facefrom no food andmuscely arms from theminig fighting with the TB andanything else festering in those wretched pits.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:49 am

Bob shrugged, blue eyes staring at the wall bnkly. He tried so hard not to care, tried so hard to keep any pain or misery he fet to himself, but this time it was noo good. Tears leaked down his cheeks as he stayed turned away fromm Robyn, wangting to spare his sister his pain "I'm fine"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:30 am

"No you're not." She said softly but affirmatively, she wrapped her arms aroud him tightly and puled him down onto the bed to hug him. She stroked his hair gently and whispered the things people want to hear when they're upset., It'll be okay, It's fine, things will get better. Thngs like that on a loop, thigs that most of the time didn't help because they werenn't true, or because the person didn't believe it was true. But she did it anyway to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:03 am

Bob pushed her away, not wanting to heatr the unfair, untruie words. He curled at the end of his bed and sobbed, the tears coming harder when he realised he could still smell Mikey on the sheets. He eventually sobbed himself into a fit ful sleep, clutching them to his face. In his head he constantly replayed Mikey walking away from him, constantly replayed the rejection he'd felt like a knoiife. He woke with a start about half an hpour later, the smell still weaving its way up his nostrils causing him to grasp vaguely beside him "Mikey?" he mumbled hopefully.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:29 am

Robin sighed and lowered the book she'd been reading, this was going to be a long week or so until Bob lightened up. A little. She wrapped her arms round him, "honey-" she started, but then stopped, nothing she said would improve the situation, and would probably mke it worse, So she kept her mouth shut and just rocked him slowly on theshared bed,

Celeste opened the door and climbed into her older brother nd sister's bed she was starting school today and needed big sibling cudles.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:32 am

Bob sat up and wiped hi eyes, trying no to cry in front of Celeste "hey Cel" he smiled, pulling his little sister ino a hug "How're you doing?"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:09 am

"I don't wanna go to sthchool," sh lisped an looke up at her brother with big brrown eyes.

"Hey it' okay little sis," said robin and gave her aa quick cuddle
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:10 am

Bob noded and forced a smile "You''be fine" you're a girl
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:13 am

"Okay, ho do i looke," she said smoothig her little checkere ress.

"you look great love" sai robin fixig the lait i her sister hair., "but we'd etter get going or you'l be late. Do you know who you have?" she asked

"Urr, Mr Totlow," she said smiling

Robin glancced at Bob with widened eyes, Shit, she mouthed
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:15 am

Fear flashed across Bobs eyes but he gave Robyn a small shake of his head "COme on, I'll give you a pggyback there" he said forcing a smile And have a word with my old teacher
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:17 am

When they got to school an CElest was back on the grou, Mr Totlow saw Bob an walked across the playground, "Hello Bob, Robin, and you must be Celeste," he said smiling, but never taking his eyes off the little girl.

"Hi sir," she said shyly and alked off to meet freins

Robin rouned on the teacher, "Liste sir," she said sarcastically. "If you touch her I will personally see to ti that you end up at the botom of the mineshaft with your heart ripped put and shove up your glorified anus, okay?" she ended sweetly before turning o her heel ith a "hurrumph" and stormed away.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:22 am

Bob watched her go and turned to face the monster from his childhood "You don;t hurt her, Ok? You may have wrecked my childhood but not hers, you so much as LOOK at her the wrong way and I will make it so that you never ee anyone EVER again, got it?"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:53 am

"Oh, well, by the time you o that I'll alreay havee fucke her wot I?" he said nonchalontly glancing at her as she did a cartwheel an her skirt fell to he neck, showingg her panties and nipples. "Ahh, so small, gorgeous aren't they." he sai, "Althouh of course, there is way I will never touch her, although it requires your comeplete co-operation." he said smirking
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:58 am

There was a part of Bob, the part that was still ten years old and terrified, wanted to scream and lash out and cry. But he'd had years of practice hiding his emotion, so he just looked at his tomentor almost calmly "What's that?"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:21 am

Mr Totlow smile aan gestur for Bob to follow him, he lea him to an emppty classroomm where he locked the door. He pushed Bob over so he was bending Bob over a esk and ynking down both Bob an his own trousers he pushed forcefully ito Bob's ass.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:23 am

Bob forced hiself not to cry out, tears springing tio his eyes as he let out a small whimper.Suddenly he no longer felt lke the 5'10" man with muscles from working the pits and more like the scrawny child who had first been subjected to this torture. He gave a small cry of pain as he gripped the desk and let the older do what he liked.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:48 am

As Mr Totlow came into Bob's ass he laughe, "You realise i never woul have touche her right? She's a girl..." He knew this woul hurt Bob more as he coul have ealt with this if it meant he'd saved celeste from him but now the whole excercise was futile he' feel like crap.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:53 am

Bob whimpered, tears stinging his eyes again. Once Mr. Totlow bpuleld out he yanked his trousers up and wipe his face fiercely, trying to ignore the burning pain in his as.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:31 am

"You' better leave," Mr Tetlow sai, "i have class soon and well you arret a fourth graer." I ont eve have your sister for another four years, there awas a mistake in the letters Mr Collins has first grade."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:49 am

Bob hi another cry and turned tuffly to leave.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:19 pm

Mr Tetlow watched Bob leave and gave a sigh of contentment as he fixed his belt buckle and ushered hi class through the door.

Last edited by TheFallingDark on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:25 pm

Bob left, trying to stop crying He eventually stumbled home and curled on hsi bed, sobs overtaking him again. All he wanted in that moment was for Mikey to be there, be comforted by the boy he loved...
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:01 am

Mikey rung the doorbelland when there was no answer walked in, he heard Bob sobbing and thought about leaving but instead pushed open Bob's bedroom door and handed him thr bunch of flowers with a card saying, "Sorry," in neat calligraphy."Hey you okay?" he asked walking over to Bob's bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-   Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I- - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Swing Life Away -Fallingdark and I-
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next