Bite Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFallingDark

This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:22 am

Sometime at 5am-ish his brother ell asleep and he hadd a showeer.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:24 am

By the time it was time for them to leave for schooold Gerard had ended up with about ten inutes lseep, the pain kept waking him up, and had onl just managed to hide the worst o his bruising with a mix of eyeliner and a little white acepaint. He didn;t bother changing, his black band tshirt and jeans hid any blood, and walked to school next to iey.
Back to top Go down
https://bite-me.forumotion.co.uk
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:28 am

Mikey stayed closetohis brother, when the got to the school gates,Mikey usheredGerard to the clasroom without much hastle and as no-one was there, gae him a quick peck on the cheek andleft.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:29 am

Gerard rested hishead on his arms, closing his eyes until the bell went.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:31 am

Mikey hoped Gerard would be okay, but he would seehimathome
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:32 am

Gerard was semi asleep when Zacky cae in "Hey"he said, forcing a smile through the short conversation they managed

Last edited by TheHorrorShowBegins on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:33 am

"If ou two don't shut the hell up I will put you both on a months detention and have you suspended, if you'd like to talk so much how about you teach this lesson and I go and hve a coffee?," the teacher said hand onhip as the class tittered.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:39 am

Gerard linched and burs into tears, burying hisace in his hands. He couldn't help it, due to the constant terror he lived in whenever he was in the sligtest bt o trouble he was scared o a beating.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:42 am

"Okay, go to the counsellor untill you calm down," the teacher said sighing.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:43 am

Gerard left uickly, ignoring how a ew people were laghing at him. He knocked on the school counsellers doorand insoected a bruise on his wrist.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:46 am

"ahh,Gerard I presume,Mrs.Halpern called ahead." the consellor smiled. "Take a seat and lets have a talk about you." he smiled again, he was oddly smiley.Too smiey.Wierdly Smiley.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:47 am

Gerard sat on one o thplastiic chairs and yanked his sleeve down. He stared at his feet.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:49 am

"Okay,let's start, why did you comehere? I assume that it isn't yournorm to burst into ters in cass?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:50 am

"I-I d-d-d-didn'tm-mean t-t-t-t-t-to" stammered Gerard, biting his nails.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:55 am

"It's okay, you don't eed to be nervous, I know you don't actually ave a stutter,justtake your time. I know you didn'tmean to, bt whatwas it thtmade you?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:00 am

"I-I d-d-d-do" stammered Gerard, getting upset at the eelin she wouldn;t believehim ,he shurged at the second question, not waning to admit it.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:01 am

"I'e read your recordyou know, I know you have abrothe, shouldI callhim in here so hecan helpclear thisup?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:02 am

Gerard shook his head "Y-Y-You d-d-d-d-don't n-ned t-t-t-t-to"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:05 am

"Like I said,just relax no-one will hurt you in here, I want to see you every thursday lunch time, just for a few minutes ater your dinner, and feel free to pop in whenever you want, but for now I think you should go home to cooloff okay?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:08 am

Gerard suddenlylooked terrified "N-N-N-N-No! Y-Y-You c-c-c-c-can't!"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:11 am

"Okay, so it's somethigat home? Well if I callhome would that be better?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:12 am

Gerard whimpered "P-P-P-P-Please, y-y-y-y-y-you c-c-c-c-c-c-c-can't!"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:14 am

"Okay,Gerard, if that's what you want, I think you can stay in here until breakin" h checked his watch, " 15 minutes, or you can goto class."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:17 am

"I-I-I'll g-g-g-g-go" mumbled Gerard, standing up.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:20 am

Once Gerard had left the room, the councellor proceeded to e-mail Mr. Chrissy tosend Michael Way tohis office

"Mikey, you're wanted in the counseller's office," the boredteacher said,oh God what's he done now, Mikey thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*
Page 22 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next