Bite Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:15 pm

Gerard stopped drawing and stared down at the paper "Of course I emant it, I meant it with my entire ucking heart"
Back to top Go down
https://bite-me.forumotion.co.uk
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:21 pm

"Right well I wanted to say," he licked his dry lips, "that-"

"GERARD ARTHUR WAY TURN THAT SHIT OFF RIGHT NOW!" their mother shouted from th top of the basemment stairs "AND YOU CAN FORGET ABOUUT THAT BLOODY FIVE-what's that?"
"What?" Mikey asked
"If that's my painting i swear to god both of you better leave before i kck you out." the mother shook with fury. Mikey's palms started to sweat, the £1000 painting now had a mostache and beer aand vomit stains on it.

Last edited by TheFallingDark on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:24 pm

Gerard had ust frozen, he knew whatever she said Mikeywouldn't get any blame or it, but he would. He tried not to shake, tried not to show he was scare o the impending beating.
"M-Mikes, y-y-you should g-g-go back upst-stairs" he whispered, reaching over and turning off his CD player.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:32 pm

"Yes, leave, Michael, let me....talk with your brother."

Mikey left glancing back at his brother and mouthing "keep our head up" and headed for is room. He thought of putting music on to drown them out, but that would make Gerard feel worse i their parents woudn't beat Mikey for doiing that. He got in the shower hoping to drown out the screams.

"You little shit," the mother said holding the painting."this picture is worth more than your entire wardroe, but then that's not hard to beat, in fact it's worth more than you you filthy ingrate." she snarled
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:36 pm

Gerard whimpered at the harsh words, remembering how only minutes ago he'd thought things were acctually going to get better.
"I-I-I'm s-s-s-sorry" he stammered.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:47 pm

The dad looked up from his noodles and sighed. He stood up and made his way to the basement,
The shouting could allready e heard from the iving room.
"SHUT UP!" the dad shouted.

Mikey covered his ears and scrunched up his eyes like a child he didn't want to hear this.

"For god's sakes Gerard, why do you have to be such a prick all the time,now you WILL replace this and you will NOT leave this house." th mother said she turned to leve and in the doorway was her husband, fists clenched and red in the face.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:50 pm

Gerard stayed silent, he was starting to think maybe he'd been lucky,and the yelling and insults were as bead as it was oing to get. He almost started to rellax slightly, this was still better than being beaten...
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:53 pm

"What the fuck is happening down here" the dad asked, is it too much to ask-" he sid taking
a step down the stairs with each word, "-for some peace and quiet so guy can enjoy a meal? WELL IS IT GERARD?"He was now so close that his and his son's clothes were practically touchng.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:54 pm

Gerard whimpered and scrambled backwards, ac pressingagainst the wall "I-I-I d-d-d-din'tm-mean t-t-to, I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-sorry"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:00 pm

"Oh , no, no, no, no, no, no, i think you need to be taught a lesson, what about you, sweetheart?"
"I'm staying out of this one Cameron, love I've done my bit and now I'm going to the pub for a pint (or five),bye."
So she left leaving Cameron and his son alone.
"So you think you're big and clever do you, upsetting your mum and your brother, defacing an expensive painting, interrupting me whilst I'm busy, very big and clever aren't you boy? WELL AREN'T YOU?" The huge man picked his son up by the colar nd lauched him inti the opposite wall.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:03 pm

Gerard yelled in pain and started to sob "N-no, no p-p-p-please d-d-d-dad" he sobbed, curling over, blood was trickling rom a small wound on his forhead and he could feel old bruises coming back with a vengeance now that they'd been hit again, iht new ones orming where he'd hit the wall.

Last edited by Gerolf on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:11 pm

The man had a fury in his eyes that only happened at times like this. He descendd upon his son and punched full on the mouth "You discguist mr you filthy lowlife piece of shit, you'll never amount to anything, you're to dreamy you need to get your fat, egotistical, selfish head out of the clouds and come back to earth you rotten piece of shit." With each scentence a new blow wa given as if in the place of a full stop.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:14 pm

Gerard was sobbing badly now, blleding from a split lip and bust nose, a black eye already orming. His ribs and stomach were in agony and he felt once again like he'd rather die than ace this.
"P-P-Please d-d-d-dad" he stammered, his words even more broken up as he sobbed and tried to avoid swallowing any blood "P-p-p-please, I-I-I'm yy-your s-s-s-son, I-I-I'm n-n-n-n-no d-d-ddifferent t-t-t-to M-M-M-Mikey"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:18 pm

"Mikey is 10 times the man you'll ever be, and he's younger. And you know the main difference between you and Mikey? Me and your mum actually like Mikey." Another blow, this time to the stomch, sending the gangly seventeen year old shooting backwards.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:21 pm

Gerard just sobed uselessly, curling to a ball.
"Wh-Wh-Why?Wh-Why d-d-do I-I g-g-g-get th-this a-a-and y-y-you l-l-l-love h-h-h-him" he sobbed, he didn't want Mikey not to e loved, he was just so jealous
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:12 pm

"Mikey is generous and kind and caring, everything you aren't, everything you don't understad. He's not a self centered dick who thinks he can get awway with everything." The man brought his knee up sharply into the bleeding, crying boy's groin.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:14 pm

Gerard cried out sharply, curling up into an even tighter ball. He knew there was no use trying to run away, he'd just get hauled back and probably et a wore beating or his trouble, but he wa still trying desperatly to have as littlepain as possible inflicted iupon him.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:17 pm

The man's anger was susiding and fading as he hit the screaming child efore him. He turned on his heel and left as quickly as he had come.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:20 pm

Gerard sobbed into the floor, bothunable and unwilling to move. His own blood once again stained the concrete loor and he ound breathin throuh hisnose just gave him a throat full of blood. He scraped his hair out o his eyes and cried uselessly.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:33 pm

The parents were out of the house and as Mikey heard the caar pull away, he immediatrly ran to his brother's bedroom(if you could call it that i meanthere isn't a bed) he opened the door ad the smell o blood wafted through him makiing him feel nasiated. He ran down the stars as fast as he could, he saw his brother mangled on the floor.
"Oh Gerard," he said lifting up his brother's head into his lap and cradling it. There was blood everywhere all over Gerard and the floor and the walls and the bed,"I'm so sorry ...I should have stayed....I should have done something...I......I...I," Mikey mumbled into Gerard's bloodstained hair.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:36 pm

Gerard just about managedto hug Mikey, giving a coupleo mumbled it's fine, keeping the stutter he never had around Mikey due to the severity of the beating. He body shook slightly as he started sobbin again, in too much pain to register much.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:38 pm

"Oh Gee," Mikey sighed, "Do'ya wanna come ack up to my room for a bit?" Mikey asked, not sure if it was to comfort Gerard or to reassure himself.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:39 pm

Gerard nodded weakly "I-I-I d-d-don't know if I-I c-c-can m-move"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:42 pm

"I'm so sorry, I should hve helped, It's all my fault, I'm so sorry." Mikey started to sob into his brother's hair.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:45 pm

"N-No, no,it-it's n-not y-y-your f-fault" whimpered Gerard, continuing to hug Mikey despite te pain hat made him want to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*   This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You *Me and FallingDark*
Page 3 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next