Bite Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFallingDark

The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:20 am

Frank raised an eyebrow and looked around the room, "I have an ideam" he smiled, "look, if you ever want to leave him, just pack a bag and pop round, you can stay here, if it's nt to forward." he said
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:22 am

Gerard managed a weak smile "hanks"
Back to top Go down
https://bite-me.forumotion.co.uk
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:21 am

"Sure, I would have wated someoe to do this for me, i'm just glad to help." he shrugged ad rined laily lounging with his arm across the back of the sofa.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:23 am

Gerard managed a small smile "Well, i better get back, if he wakes up and I'm gone he'll go batshit"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:30 am

"Fair enough, just pop round whenever you can yeh? It was nice t omeet you." Frank said opeeing the dor to Geraard, "I'll see you aroud." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:37 am

"I'll see you" smiled Gerard and went back to his and Berts apartment.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:39 am

Bert eard the door open and jumped out of bed, saw Gerard and ean up to ii to start te spnis inquisiition, "Where were you?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:40 am

"Just across the hall" answered Gerard immediatly
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:43 am

"At that slut frank's?" he aasked ten furrowed is eyebrows,"wat were you doig?!"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:45 am

"He's not a slut! He's my friend! And We just talked"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:47 am

Bert grabbed Gerard's troat ad spat ito gis face"I bet you were making t all over is bed,"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:30 am

Gerard whimpered, the slyvia running down his face "No! No Bert I promise I didn't! I wouldn't!"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:08 am

"You would, you dirty slut, i bet you were over there fondlig him and ickig his face off, you disgust me."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:13 am

"No no I woeuldn;t, I promise Bert" whimpered Gerard, cowering slightly.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:17 am

Bert shrunk back off his tiptoes and walked over to the kitchen where he made himself a sndwich and slammed into his edroom;
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:18 am

Gerard stayed shaking fir a few minutes before following timidly "B-b-Bert?"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:21 am

Bert awoke from his ham induced sleep and shouted a incomprehensible grumble in Geraard's geeral direction
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:23 am

Gerard perched on the edge of the bed "Bert, I'm orry Ok?"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:43 am

"YOU@RE SORRY!I knew it, if you're orry then you did it with him" Bert sat u so suddenly the bed creaked nd groaned.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:44 am

"No! I dodn;t do anything! I'm just sorry I made you angry!"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:54 am

Bert's chest rose and fell rapidly as ragged breaths cut through him. "Sleep, dmmit," nd he rolled over nd closed his eyees
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:56 am

Gerard lay down.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:01 am

BErt roled ontop of him and said 2make it up to me?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:02 am

Gerard whimpered "Please Bert, not now"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:09 am

"Why not?!" Bert asked pressing his crotch on Geraard's "I want you so much Gerrad"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bite Me :: Roleplays-
Jump to: