Bite Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- Empty
PostSubject: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:12 am

Gerard has been in an abusive relationship with Bert for the past two years. He's become accustomed to being beaten, raped and locked up in the closet and really doesn't see much point in living. Then Frank comes along.

The man in apartment across is everything Gerard wants to be; confident, attractive, free. And also everything Gerard wants.

Characters:
Bert - TFD
Gerard - THSB
Frank - TFD

Back to top Go down
https://bite-me.forumotion.co.uk
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:29 am

Frank unlocked his door into his run down hove- i mean flat. He heard the usuall arguing from across the hall. He'd gotten used to it while he'd been living there and attending university for music.

Bert lay ontp of gerard and pushe his tounge into Gerard's mouth.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:34 am

Gerard allowed him, face still streaked with tears and wtrists held above his head. He knew there was no point trying to escape the grip.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:38 am

Frank poppd a piza in the oven and phoned dominoes in case it went wrong- he was hungry anyway.

Bert wrapped his tounge around and around, he drooled into his mouth and swished it around.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:41 am

Gerard sobbed slightly, hating the taste in his bloodied mouth. He tried to sit up but couldn't move his arms from where Bert was holding his wrists.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:44 am

Bert pulled away, he slid upward still holding Gerard's wrists, he had no pants on. "Suck" he commanded.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:48 am

"No, No please Bert" sobbed Gerard, squeezing his eyes closed as more tears leaked down his face.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:51 am

"now baby," he said in a false sickly sweet voice, "i love you so much." he said , "so do this one thing for me" he asked.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:54 am

Gerard sobbed but opened his mouth and took Bert in, sucking until the salty liuid filled his mouth and he choked.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:03 am

Fran turned on the TV and eat his slightly charred piza waiting for the much nicer dominoes one to come.

Ber moaned as the cum shot out and pulled gerard's bright red hair as it came.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:17 am

Gerard cugehd but managed to swallow, sobbing again and looking up a Bert, silently begging him to get off.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:22 am

Bert lifted his body and rolled onto his side behind Gerrd. He was far from done though. He yanked down Gerard's pants. He thrust himself in and begn to thrust slowly to ofast, lightly yo hard.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:26 am

Gerard yelled in pain and sobbed even harder, gripping the rug beneath him so hard that he was sure his fingers would bruise.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:29 am

"ooohh Gerard" he moaned, as he trusted more, feeling another explosion rocking through him.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:30 am

Gerard whimpred and sobbed hard into the floor.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:36 am

Bert removed his erection from gerard's body and yanked up his oers leaving his trouser discarded on the floor.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:39 am

Gerard sibbed for a minute longer before being able to pull up his boxers and jeans, he sobbed uselessly into the floor.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:50 am

frank answered the door of his apartment, the piza guy had got his order wrong: aagain. Ham and pinapple,, he was allergic to goddamn pineapple and godammn vegatarian. He decided he'd take it over the hall, he saw hawaiin getting delivered there sometimes.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:54 am

Gerard dragged himself onto all fours, hacking onto the floor as he felt horribly sick. He let a few ore sobs rack through his body as the doorbell rang. He looked around before scrambling over and opening the door,keeping it on the chain so only half of his face was visible and took in the beautiful sight in front of him. The man on the other side of the door had beautiful azel eyes and shoulder length black hair that perfectly set off his pale skin.
"H-Hello?"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:57 am

"Hey umm, sorry to bother you, I ordered a piza," he said showing the box, "but it's ham and pineapple and i can't eat it. I was wondering if you'd like it?" he sked.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:59 am

"Erm, I-I'll have to ak B-B-Bert" stumbled Gerard, turning hs head, there was bruising all across his jawline, the dark purple painfully visible oon his pale skin "Bert!"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:16 am

"oh okay sure," he said brushing some haair off his face looking at the bruising on his neighoor.

"WHAT," Bert yelled from the next room.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:17 am

"What'syour name?" whipered Gerard, as soon as he got his answer he turned his head agin "Frank wants tp know if we want this pizza?"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:26 am

"WHAT PIZZA" he yelled.

Frank smiled, "he your brother?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:30 am

"My boyfriend" mumbled Gerard, not wanting to admit to the stunner before him that he was taken, and by someone who hurt him at that. he looked over his shoulder again "H-Ham and pineapple"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bite Me :: Roleplays-
Jump to: