Bite Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
TheFallingDark

The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:35 am

Frank walke arou the shop picking out all the things they were low on.

Mikey knocke on the door to Frank's, Frank an Gerard's appartmet, e correcte himself snarlig. Now he coul see both his fuck buddies at oce.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:46 am

Gerard stood up "Did you forget your key Frank?" he laugehd, opening the door, thenhe recognised who was on the other side and all colour drained from his face. He tried desperatlyto shut the door but was shoved backward by his brother.
Back to top Go down
https://bite-me.forumotion.co.uk
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:03 am

"Hey bro," he sai pushing his way in. He was dressed in a similar way to the way he use to, simple black jeans, tight dark blue shirt which accented his muscle as it clung to his form, leaher jacket and a rosary necklace aroun his neck. He smiled at his surrounings slowly turning his gaze to his older brother "So, found company in dear Frankie," he sai leaning against the wall casully as if he'd live there his whole life.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:10 am

Gerard whimperedand started to shake, staring at the man who'd terrorized him for years.
"L-L-L-L-Leave" he stuttered, staring at hsi bother, ho looked almost exactly how he had as a teenager.
"Just0-Just leave"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:17 pm

"Oh now why would you say that? I just wanted to see a good friend of mine, and low and behold my big brothers here too!" He said feigning surprie. He took off his jacket and threw t onto the couch and backed Gerard into a corner , "So how've youbeen," he said stroking his brothers cheek with one finger.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:27 pm

Gerarx was shaking, hus brothers touch nearly reducing him to tears "FIne, just-just please go Mikey"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:54 pm

Mikey chuckled low in his throat and pressed Gerard against the wall, he put his hands on the older' chest to keep him against the wall and puhed his lis onto the older's in alip bruising kiss and slipped his tounge in.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:12 am

Gerard whimpered and tried to push his brother away, his mind flashing back through the years of being forced onto hi knees and stomach, of 'entertaining' Mikeys friends. He struggled, tears running don his cheeks "Mikey, stop!"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:49 am

Mikey didn'tbut instead deepened the kis, when he pulled away for air he didn't stop but planted a trail of kisses down his brother's collarbone an down to his neck, his hands slid down past the growth of hair and onto his brothers saft where he started to pump making his brother like clay in hi hands, easily manipulated and sculpted to his will, "You like that don't you, you sexy litle batard, you're enjoying me touching you, even after all thee yars I knew you mised me." He said as he coaxed an orgasm from hisolder brother.
"Is Frankie around, I've been meaning to drop in for oh, a few years, but I thought I'd better let the hate die down a little first, I missed you big bro. " He said smiling, "Well, aren't you going to ask me ow Lindsey is?" He drawled.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:04 am

Gerard still had tears running dwn his cheels. He punched Mikey in a desperate attempt to push him away "GET OUT"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:19 am

Mikey laughed at his brother's attempt at violence, but held his hans up in mock surreneder an backed away, he let the older feel more comfortable not being in such close proximity anymore, but still showing him who was boss by not completely comlying. "Ahh, why do people assume volume wil wrk where reason fails," Mikey sighed and crossed his arms oer his torso.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:24 am

Gerard stayed pressed against the corner, occasioanlly sobbing. He stared at his brother, fear obvious in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:40 am

"Seriously though," he said leaning forward, "Don't you want to know how Linsey is? Well, she's a basist in a band and she's doing well from what I hear, sje misses you, and me actually, she emails me ever night, she's dying, she reently change her hair again and she's in her second year at uni," He said picking his nails,
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:42 am

Gerard stared at him, tears still rolling down his cheeks "Wh-What do you mean? L-Lindsey can't b dying!"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:09 am

"Well, yes she is dipwad." he said viciously, "Someone gave her a nast STD or something and they dont think she'll live past twenty five." He took another step forward, "To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if it came from a whore like you," he said.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:31 am

Gerard whimpered "I'm Not a whore! And we never slept together!"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:44 pm

"Well, whatever, it certaintly wasn't from me I prie myself on top notch sexual servixe with no nasty surprises afterward. But, then again, she did always have a thing for that McCracken boy at school, didn't she? He looks like he could give you aids by looking at him for too long."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:50 pm

Gerard winced at the mention f Bert, curling int a tighter ball and still feelng like shit.
"M-Mikey, plee l-leave"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:10 pm

"I think I'll hang out here a little longer, and wait for Frank to get back, big bro," he said.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:11 pm

"At least wait outside" begged Gerard, feeling like a kidnagain.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:14 pm

"Fine," he sai shrugging an tossing his jacket onto the couch, "Give that to Frankie, he left it at mine last week." He said leaving his brother with that bit of information.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:15 pm

Gerard just shook and sobbed in the oner, unable to cope with he return of his brother.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:29 pm

Frank returned from the shops to find Mikey sat outside. "Mikes, What the hell are you doing here?" He asked.

"Just visiting," Mikey replied. "Your jackets in there," He gestured to the apartment door.

"Whatever, leave" he said an opened the door and took extra care to stand on Mkey's fingers in the process, he entered an went straight to Gerard who was curled on the floor, "Hey its okay," He sai,
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:33 pm

Geard sobbed and curled against Frank, sobbing "I'm srry FranK"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bite Me :: Roleplays-
Jump to: