Bite Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFallingDark

The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:33 am

"Oh okay.I'm bi myself, " he said changing the conversation and leaning on the doorway.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:43 am

Gerard felt een worse at that peice of information "You've just moved in havent you?"
Back to top Go down
https://bite-me.forumotion.co.uk
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:39 am

"Oh yeah,, i satrted uni but i had nowhere else to stay...so her i am." he said shrugging making his long black hair shiver.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:40 am

Gerard managed a smile "Y-You know, y-y-you c-can pop over whenever y-you w-want"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:43 am

"oh thanks," he smied genuinally, "I haven't had chance to meet many people yet." he said.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:45 am

Gerard iopened the door poerly "Yeah, me neitehr to e honest" he smiled, hidng the bruing all over his body with practised ease.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:47 am

Frank sucked in a short breath as he saw some bruising unmistakabley a strangle on the other guy's neck. "He a tough one then?" he said gesturing toward the neck and scratching his head in discomfort
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:49 am

Gerard didn't meet his eyes as e gave a grunt of assent, he fiddled with a lock fo hair "I shouldn't misbehave"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:52 am

"That sounds way more kinky than it probably should.." he laughed arkarldy.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:53 am

Gerard managed a small laughed beore he heard footsteps from the hallway and concentrated his eyes on the ground.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:06 am

Bert stomped out of the room and pulled Gerard away from the door, "sorry no more visitors today" he said savagely spraying Frank with spit.

"Charming..." Frank said as the door slammed on him and left the pizza in the doorway.

""What th hell do you think you're doing?" he rounded on Geerard.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:07 am

Gerard stared at him terrified "What do you mean?" he whimpered.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:11 am

"Do't go telling strangers they can welcome themslves, next thing we know, we'll have no sleep with all the parties people are xpecting we'll be having." he yelled.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:12 am

"No, Bert that's nto going to happen, I was just trying to be friendly" whimpered Gerard, pressing against the door.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:15 am

"Why?" he asked, what was this trm: freindly? he didn't understand
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:18 am

"I don;t know anyone around here aside from you, Bert!"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:20 am

"Why do you need to know anyone else?" he asked
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:24 am

"I wanted a friend" mumbled Gerard.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:25 am

"Yes i got that, but why? You have me why do you need anyone else?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:27 am

"I don't know, I guess I jus issRay and everyone, and I get lonely soetimes when you go out"

Last edited by TheHorrorShowBegins on Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:37 am

"Oh, well why don't you go for a holiday to see them?" he said, he'd prefer it that he stayed with his family than he met other people.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:38 am

"Because I'd still have to come back here, and I'd LIKE to meet new friends Bert"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:48 am

"Hmmm," Bert mumbled, "tell me tomorrow, we'll talk aboout it." and the answer will be nno he thought.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:49 am

"What's their to talk about? I'm making nw friends, that's it"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:54 am

"I'm just tird kay? tk about it tomorrow." he waked to the bedroom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bite Me :: Roleplays-
Jump to: