Bite Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFallingDark

The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:22 am

"He won't, he won't!" Frank said but was interrupted.

"OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR NOW!" Bert roared from outside the door.

Frank walked to the living room and pulled out his guitar from it's case and slung it over his shoulder, at the quizzical look from GErard he just winked, "Trust me," he said and opened the door.

"WHere's my boyfriend." BErt roared

"If you mean your victim, he's over there." he said innocently

"Well what's he doing here?" Bert spat.

"Guitar lesson," replied Frank and strummed a note.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:09 am

Gerard tried to calm his shaking, silenly thinkin that Frank was really cleve to come up with that. He'd told Bert he wanted to learn guitar ages ago, so it worked perfectly...
Back to top Go down
https://bite-me.forumotion.co.uk
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:36 am

Bert growled. Actually growled. He was about to spit on the shit infront of him again, but he remembered Gerard saying he wanted to learn guitar. "Then why not do it during the day, why do it at all hours in the morning?" he said

"He came a little after you fell asleep, he said, which you'll agree wasn't all hours of the morning. We just lost track of time that's all." Frank said innocently, he hoped desperately this was enough to keep Gerard safe, he didn't want him to get hurt.

"Well, Gerard why don't you come home with me now?" Bert asked sickly sweetly.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:40 am

Gerard bit his lip, trying not to whie "Y-Y-0Yeah, i'll see you frankie"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:45 am

Bert walked into his living room. If Gerard was lying, he could tell. He scratched his ear when he was. "So what were you doing over there?" he asked sweetly, un-charateristically.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:48 am

"F-Frank was teaching m the guitar" said Gerard, scratching at the side of his ead or, more speciffically, his ear. He did anythin to avoid looking at Bert anything to avoid hi hurting him.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:52 am

Bert scowled, "really, so what did you learn, anything hard, I hope it didn't suck too bad." he smiled at his innuendoes, a term he learned recently.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:58 am

"No, No it was fun2 said Gerard, relaxing at Berts smile.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:01 am

Bert stepped forward. "Lier." he said simply. He brought his hand back and punched him in the stomach. He smiled in satisfaction as he felt Gerard double over in pain. I think I might be a sadist he thought.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:03 am

erard whimpered and scrambled aay from er, eye leaking tears "I'm not a liar! UI didn't do anything!"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:16 pm

Bert advanced and pushed Gerard to the floor, he stepped on his chest, not with much weight, but enough to take pleasure in Gerard's eyes widening and losing his breath. "Don't lie to mne, I can always tell, and you'll come of worse."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:20 pm

Gerard paniced at being in such a vunerable position. He gased for reath and tried to wriggle away from Berts foot. "P-P-Please Bert, I never, I swear" he whimpered, turning into sobs as he tried once more to move.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:25 pm

Bert picked up his foot and started to turn away, at the sounds of Gerard getting up he spun round and flung out his leg that made contact with Gerard's face andknocked him bloody to the floor.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:33 pm

Gerard cried ot and sobed even harder, remembering how Bert had sworn to protect him when they'd first started going out, promised taht after everything that had happened to him he;'d never hurt him. How had they come to this? Why had Bert started hurting him like Mikey had?
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:50 pm

Bert smiled at the boy in front of him, he was so amazing, to hurt, to love and to hate, he was perfect for everthing, he took the pain, with noise which Bert loved and he practically never fought back, he was the perfect victim.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:54 pm

Gerard sobbed into the floor, blood dripping from his nose. He ust wanted Bert to loe and care about him, wanted him to hold him when he cried and not punch him for the slightest thing. He sobbed even harder and crled up slightly, hating how his life had turned out.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:31 am

Bert unbuckled his belt with a specific face. The fae of aanticipation. Anticipation of Gerard'spain. He anted to hear Gerrd beg his for mercy and see the blood pour from him. He longed to see him hurt and see him cry, so witha sick smile he flipped Gerard over and whipped his belt across gerard's back.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:37 am

Gerard cried out, tears rolling down his face "No-No please" he begged. He didn't dare try to move though, he'd learnt that that would only result in a worse beating. He tried desperatly not to sob, just glad that the leather hadn't hit his bare ass.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:48 am

Bert smiled at gerard's weekness, he was so beautiful, scarred and beaten and raped, but still odly inocent, it was unerving to be around him, but it was worth it for the sweet, sweet torture he loved to dih out. he brought back the belt and thrashed Gerard's back, legs and ass until thin strip of blood droplets started to stream out.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:54 am

Gerard was sobing painull by this point, his whole frame wracked by the movements 2Please stop Bert" he sobbed, pleading, begging. He still hoped vainly for the love he'd been promised, for the protection and niceness he'd longed for in their reltionship.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:05 am

Bert owered his hand, feeling if he did another one he ight push poor Gee a little to far, so he threw his belt across the roo and went t the kithen and got a glass of milk for gerard. he knew it was pointless but it made Gerard forgive him, making it even better for net time...
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:11 am

Gerard siobbed into the floor, blood tikling down hsi back, ass and thighs. he thought abou fank, how h'ed been nice, hn't yeleld athim or hurthim, had promised to help him. WHy couldn;tBert be like that? Why did everyone he loved have to hurt him/ First Mikey, then Bob, now Bert, it wasn;t fair!
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:15 am

"here, it'll make you feel better, " Bert said handing him the glass. Heknew Gerard's fae would lighgt up like it allways did and he'dhave renewed hope in him like the idiot he was. Oh well all the more fun for me, Bert thought ith a smile

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:19 am

Gerard took the glass and sipped, but his face didn't light up in a smile. He arely even glanced at bert, nd then only to mutetr a uick thanks. He just couldn;t see it any more, couldn;t see Bert ever changing and just...just couldn't see them being together eanymore.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:36 am

Bert furrowed his eyebrows as he frowned at Gerard, this normally made him shoot up like a roket andusually ended up with him getting a bloejob from Gerard. "Are you okay?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bite Me :: Roleplays-
Jump to: