Bite Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:28 am

"Th-Th-Thanks" stammered Gerard, taking the clothing. He left the room and eturned a minute lter, wearing a pair of bagy jeans and Franks over-sized Black Flag shirt.
Back to top Go down
https://bite-me.forumotion.co.uk
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:32 am

Frank stifled a laugh at how the clothes swamped Gerard's figure. "They fit fine, Will they do for pajamas?" He asked and whipped off his shirt and pulled on his own pajama top.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:38 am

"Y-Yeah, they'll be fine" said Gerard, shuffling uncertainly He knew he was overly skinny, he'd en losing weight evr since Bert had started beating him, but being dressed in clothes that drowned him made him realise quite how bony he was.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:39 am

Frank held his arms out, "Wanna hug?" he said. He wished Gerard would smile, he'd seen it before. Gerard's smile gave birth to unicorns that shit out rainbows,
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:42 am

Gerard gave a tiny smile "Please" he mumbled, shuffling over. He still had red eyes and tear tracks down his face which, combined with the overied clothes, bruises and bony body, made him look an even srrier sigt that before.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:47 am

Frank sqeezed Gerard to his chest. "You're amazing you know that? There aren't many people like you in the world. I wish there were." he sighed
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:52 am

"What? not many stupid little shit nobody wants?" said Gerard, keeping his face buried in thenyi=ioungers chest.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:15 am

"NO, a kind guiy, someone who ses the best in people and will rather admit his own faults than other peoples." Frank said releasing him from his grip and whispering into his ear, "and there aren't many guys as drop dead gorgeous as you either" he said.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:18 am

Gerard blshed a deep rose colour along btoh cheeks, the compliment eemeing almost alien to him. "I'm not gorgeous, I'm ugly" he mumbled, truly believing that with all hi heart. It was what he'd constantly been told by Bert 'you're ugly, it's a surprise I tay with you' or 'you're so hideousnoone else would want you'.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:27 am

Frank smiled as the colour filled Gerard's cheeks, he looked like a green eyed angel, " you're the most beautiful person I know, inside and out, I...I think I love you" Frank said feeling his cheeks grow hot.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:30 am

Gerard ooked at him and hesitantly pressed his lips to Franks, winding his armsaround the other as he deeened the kiss slowy.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:49 am

Frank moved his lips against Gerard's. He moaned softly in his ear, but pulled away, "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, you know that right? I won't force you." he smiled and planted a kiss on his forehead,
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:52 am

"I know you won't" smiled Gerard, then took a deep breath "I-I trust you" he admitted. It took him alot to say that, seeing as everytime he'd started to trust someone they'd thrown it bak in his face.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:54 am

Frank glowed from the inside and picked Gerard up and spun him around. "Pizza, " he said, "Or chinease, your choice." he smiled. "Well we need to celebrate you moving in, people do that don't they, he smiled.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:56 am

Gerard grinned "I wouldn;t know" he shrued with a laugh. He thouht hard for a moment abot wwhat he wanted to eat befoe deciding "Pizza! Please..." he added, giving a grin.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:34 am

Frank picked up the phone and ordered. A half hour later the boys were tucking into steamy hot pizzas. Plain cheese for Frank and meat feast for Gerard. after finishing a slice Frank looked up and smiled at Gerard and notices he had a bit of sauce on the side of his mouth. Frank leaned in deliberately slowly to watch Gerard's reaction, when the other did nothing, he kissed the little orange blob away.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:00 am

Gerard blushe har along both cheekbones and dipped his head, staring at his plate. He knew he was no longer with Bert, bt couldn;t hel but feelhe was cheating on him.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:26 am

Frank pulled away and looked at his face, "It's okay." he said sitting down,"you don't have to do anything you aren't ready for, I don't mind waiting," Frank ate some more pizza.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:29 am

"No, I'd be ready but..I just feellikeI'm cheating, ad he's accused me of that so often" said Gerard sadly, staring at his plate.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:33 am

Frank brushed a strand of black hair from his face and looked at Gerard. He was just so pure. Well not pure in that sense. but just in the way that he was so innocent. So sweet and kind, Bert was an abuser, but Gerard didn't want to feel as though he was chating on him. That was so Gerard, frank smiled.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:42 am

Gerard glanced u and smiled when he saw Frank was. He was glad Frank understood, he would have loved to kiss the other man but with Bert just in the apartemnt across...No, he just couldn't yet, Bert didn't even know he'd left.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:48 am

The two exchanged pointless banter through the night and Frank eventually went to his bedroom to sleep. He left Gerrard a duvet and some pillows, he's hoped it would suffice, not that he'd mind sharing the bed. He like GErard, he hoped one day he'd be comfortable enough to kiss him. Frank let these thoughts wizz about his mind until he drifted off.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:53 am

Gerard drifted off slightly after Frank. He awoke in the early hours tio the door poundin. terrified it would be Bert he shook Frank awake "Frankie"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:59 am

Frank woke up to see a terrified GErard over him, "Hey what's up are you okay?" he asked sitting up, he flopped the hair out of his face. Gerard was petrified, he looked about ready to explode, Frank took him inhis arms and stroked his hair, "Ssshhh, it's okay, sshhh," he whispered over and over.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:09 am

Gerard buried his face in Franks chest as the pounding rang out again and Berts voice unmistakably cut through the air "he's gonna kill me, oh god Frankie he'll kill me if he knows I'm here" he whimpered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bite Me :: Roleplays-
Jump to: