Bite Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:44 am

"I will be" whispered Gerardm finally reaching a decision. He wasn't taking this anymore, it wasn't fair and he couldn't take it. He stood up "Bert, i-'m not gonna lie down and take this anyore" he said, trying to hide the shaking in his voice.
Back to top Go down
https://bite-me.forumotion.co.uk
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:12 am

Bert looked at his little fae and burst out laughing, "YOU?! You thinkyou can, sto- st- s- BWAHAHAHA!" He hortled, wiping a stray tear from his eye he was completely entertained y the idea Gerard ould fiht him away.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:22 am

Gerard whinced at berts laghed but tried not to shake "I'm leaving Bert" he said, still tying to keep hisvoice firm. he knew if he didn't leave Bert wouldprobably end upilling him, and frank had already offered him somewhere to stay.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:47 am

Bert stopped his laughter as he realised gerard was serious, "I knew it, your leaving me for that whore across the hall, and you wonder why i hurt you? You lie to me and then deny doing it, then you ontradit yourself ompletely." bert ylled
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:53 am

"Is it any wonder I stray?!" Gerardn half yelled back "You beat me! You rape me! Youlock me in the fucking cpboard and tell me it's my fault!" he was in tears again now, glowering at Bert "You promised you'd never hurtme! After what Mike did you swore you'd protet me!"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:16 am

Bert took a step back and stumbled. He wasn't used to being yelled at by Gerard. In fact he wasn't used to being yelled at by anyone. Period. "How dare you. You whore. You slut. You unfaithful cheat. I can't believe you think you can turn this on me when you are obviously to blam. If you weren't such a shitty unfaithful boyfriend I wouldn't have to hurt you. What your brother did to you isn't my fault, don't drag that into this!"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:23 am

"You didn't call it being a whore when YOU cheated on ME, And a decent boyfriend wouldn't urt me! I coud accept aruments Bert, hat'snormal,but you belt me, you've put me in HOSPIAL before, it's just abuse!" by this point, Gerard had tears rolling down his face "AndI know i wasn't your fault, but when i told you you promised you'd protect me, PROMISED you'd never let me be urt or hurt me,promied you'dlove me"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:47 am

BErt glowered, all of his words were true, were just, but he hated it. He marched out of the door and thumped on the hard wood of Frank'd door.

"Coming." Frank yelled, he walked to the door and was met with a face full of fist. WOrst of all the sight that caught him and squeezed his lungs and his heart, was Gerard, hurt and upset with eyes wider than saucers.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:55 am

"Bert! Bert no!" cried Gerard, grabbing Berts arm and pulling weakly at the other man "Please, Please don;t hurt him!" he whimpered, tears still rolling down his face as he tried to get Bert away from Frank. The last thing he could let him do was hurt Frank, Frank was his friend.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:53 am

Frank ifted a hand to his face and felt it grow slick withh the blood spurting from his nose. He saw Bert pull back for another swing, but he raised his own arm in time to block it, he cheekily winked at Gerard and unched Bert across the face, he fet the familiar ache in his knuckles as it made contact, but as Bert staggered and faltered, Frank had to bite bac a laugh as he jiggled a little.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:41 am

Gerard finnally managed to get between them at that, standing in bert way "I said don't hut him!" he exclaimed, pushing Bert away. Suddenly, all the years ofbeing beaten, of being told he wa ueless, that noone else could ever love or want him, of being raped and afterwards being told he was pathetic came welling up. The anger that he'd never flt bfore rushing to th surfac "i think you should leav"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:34 am

Frank smiled but gently pushed the frail man out of the way, he rounded on Bert and his own years of abuse from....Mikey...came back to him, how much he wished someone would save him and nobody had. He swung back his fist again and it made contact with Bert's stomach. "That's for raping him." He swung and made contact with Bert's cheek "That's for hurting him." He swung again to his chest "And that's for being an evil sonuvvabitch." He said as Bert staggered backwards and fell unconcious to the floor.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:45 am

Even the gentle push had sent Gerard stumbling, and by the time he'd regained his balance Bert was lying, unconsious, on the ground.The sight made him shake slightly for reason he didnt quite understand and suddenly he found himself in tears. Ashamked, he turned away and buried his face in his hands, trying to understand the confusing mix of emotions.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:21 am

Frank wrapped his strong arms around gerard. "It's okay, like I said, he'll never hurt you again." He whispered into Gerard's matted hair. And he meant it, He'd never let Bert hurt Gerard again. He ushered him into his living room and poured him a cup of hot chocolate. He handed it to the shakig Gerard and felt his forhead, he felt a little cold, but it was hardly surprising considering he just saw hisabuser of 10 years knoced out. Frank ran a towel under the tapand went outside he placed it onn Bert's forhead to stop the pain a littole and another under his head. He then went back to his guest. "I know you're not okay so I'm not even going to ask, but let me ask this, will you be okay again? Because I know right now so many thoughts are flying through you're mind and I know not all of them are good. But tune them all out. Even the good ones and just feel for a minute, do you think you'll be alright again?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:23 am

Gerard was still shaking and had managed to spill half of the hot chocolate on himself. setting it down he looked across at Frank and thouht for a minute before slowly nodding "Yeah...I think I will" he managed quietly.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:38 am

Frank smiled and fetchd a towel for Gerard, he got some old traksuit bottoms he wore for jogging and a baggy T-Shirt and handed them to Gerard along with a duvet and ppllow, "Will you be okay in here tonight?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:27 pm

Gerard took the clothes gratefully, the rest of his stuff at his and Berts. He nodded nervously at Franks question "Yeah, yeah I think so" he stammered.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:03 am

"Good," Frank went into the bedroom and pulled on his pajama bottoms before falling onto the couch in fatigue. "Is there anything you want to watch?" He asked flipping on the TV, He fliped the channels mindlessly until he saw a music guitar tutorial on.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:34 pm

Gerard shook his head, definatly not used to being offered a choice. He sat next o Frank and curled up to him, burying his face in the youngers shoulder. Then, just as he started to relax, he remembered Berts threats that had come with a letter a few days ago, a letter telling himMikey had been released.
"Maybe I'llcallhimup and let him have you? You'd probablylike that you gross little whore!"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:23 am

Frank chaanel hopped aimlesley, he wasn't paying ay atetin he was busy thinkig about Mikey, Out of jail , free to rape oce again. He frowe as he thought of all the years of rape he' ha to eal with.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:32 am

Gerard felt sick, he left Franks arms with amkutter of sorry and threw up, violently in the the toilet. He gave a small sob and shook, knowing that if there was anone he'd coem after it would be Gerard, the guy who'd constant complaints had gotten him kicked out in the first place.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:07 am

Frank followed him an got some mmouthwash reay to give him , "It'll be okay, I won't let him hurt you," areay knowing what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:29 am

Gerard rinsed his mouth out and wipd his eyes "He'll come and get me Frankie, I know he will"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:54 am

"I wont let him, " Frankie said, "I've let my life be ruined by someone coming ito my life before, I'm not about to let it be screwed up by you leaving, okay?" he said cupping Gerard's face lovingly.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:58 am

Gerard nodded and managed a weak smile "Thank you"

-skipping-

Gerard was lounging on the couh, flicking through channels quite contentedly. He ook a sip of his coffee an smiled, relaxed or the first time in a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-   The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins- - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bird And The Worm -TheFallingDark and TheHorrorShowBegins-
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bite Me :: Roleplays-
Jump to: