Bite Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:06 am

Frank moaned and ran his hands up Mikeys chest, groaning and growing hard inside his jeans.
Back to top Go down
https://bite-me.forumotion.co.uk
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:04 am

Frank felt Mikey's hot arousal pressing against his leg and he too felt himself grow hard as he rrubbe th of their hips together.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:09 am

Mikemoaned and bit into his shoulder "Fuck, Fran"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:24 am

Frak grinned mischeviously and pulled away, he kisse his way down the older's chest stopping briefly to flick his tounge over Mikey's nipple and then he continue downwards, stopping at the top of Mikey's trousers before nudging his harene length with his nose through Mikey's jeans.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:27 am

Mikey moaned loudly, bucking upward slightly.
"Fucking HELL Frank!"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:57 am

Frank gripped Mikey's zipper in his teeth and, with agonizing slowness, slid it down. He repeate the process with Mikey's boxers, whe Mikey's har member sprung free, Franks smiled before slipping out his tounge and running it upwars from the base of the shaft to the tip of the head, whe he reached the soft tip he swirle his tounge aroun it and the slowly traced the edge of it. Teasing over with, he took the whole hea i nhis mouth, he washed his tounge over it several times before sinking down and taking in Mikey's cock until it brushed his tonsils making him gag, he lookedd up tthrough his lashes for approval from the older to continue.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:00 am

Mikey had his head tipped bakc, mking small moans of approal at pretty much all of Franks motions. When the younger stopped he bucked forward needily and whined.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:15 am

Frank took that as a yes and with renewed excitement quickly rammed all of Mikey's cock down his throat and took him all the way out making a delicious slurping noise, before taking him all the way in again, he bobbed up and own, hollowing his cheeks and sucking whilst every time he cme up swirling his tounge around Mikey's swollen tip, feeling it begin to quiver, reay to come he puled back and stopped his ministrations.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:19 am

Mikey moaned and wrthed on the bed. "Frank, come on, that's just cruel" he groaned.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:25 am

Frank only winked before discarding his trousers on the floor and with a smile lowering himself onto Mikey with a loud moan and scream stifled when he bit Mikey's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:26 am

Mikey gave a strangleed cry and bucked into Fransk ass.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:38 pm

Frank moaned loudly and threaded his fingers through Mikey's hair, "Shit," he cried as Mikey thrusted into him, he lifted himself off until he was almost comletely empty of Mikey's length, then slamme back down, sheathing the entirity of Mikey's digit.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:40 pm

Mikey gripped his hips with a moan and pushed as dee[ly as he could befre cming explosively into Frank. He lay back and panted, rlling them both over so he was curled nexet to Frank.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:44 pm

Frank sighed contentedly and cuddled into Mikey, he pulled the duvet over them to proserve heat a some modesty should someone choose to come in at an arkward time, then he reached for his and Mikey's jeans haning a pair to Mikey and shimmying into his own.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:46 pm

Mikey pulled on his jean and buried his face in Frank neck.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:08 pm

Frank cuddled into Mikey and smiled.

"Guys o you want something to eat?" called Donald up the stairs. ALreay putting crisps into bbowls an pouring coke into glasses.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:10 pm

"Uh, We're fine dad!" Mikey called Bac.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:16 pm

Donal sighed and put the gllasses an bowls o a tray an took them to Mikey's room, he kocked on the door and then let himself in to find the teenagers topless lying together, "What the evil is going on here?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:17 pm

Mieky sat up, thinking desperatly for an excuse "He-I-We-" he looked down eventually, nable to think fo one "I'm sorry dad"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3