Bite Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:45 am

From the age of four subject 07169 (Name: Gerard) has been kept seperate from most human contact other than his father. 1 sibling, unincorporated in testing. Subject is kept in an attic obove his parents house, reaching seventeen, has never attended school

I don't think Mikey was serious about the bogeyman

Gerard Way has been locked in his parents attic since he was four with minimal human contact as part of an expermiment. When his brothers friend, Frank Iero, stumbles across him one day, all hell breaks loose.

Frank - TFD
Gerard - Me
Donald - TFD
Mikey - Me
Back to top Go down
https://bite-me.forumotion.co.uk
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:41 am

Frabk stared at the opening in the ceiling, he knew Mikey must be kidding, everybody over the age of ten knew the bogeyman didn't exist, but although Frank was seventeen, he was deadly afrraid of monsters. All of them, the onew under the bed, the one under the satirs, the one in the closet. And...the one in the attic. Frank pulled down the ladder and stepped up the first rung. Nothing came and grabbed him from the darkness. So he moved to the second, then the third until he was in the attic of the way's.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:45 am

What looked like a pile of blankets in the corner suddenly moved. A small gap appeared with two round eyes looming in the darkness, to large, round, but unmistakeably human eyes. Tiny pupils swam in pools of hazel as the light hit them "P-P-P-Please don;t hurt me" came a voice from the pile, weak and hoarse from under-use. The creature, person shifted position, knocking the blankets off it's hea to reveal a tangled mess of black hair.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:55 am

Fraan's breathing came shallow and sharp. That was a person. In the attic. Frank stepped catiously toward it, him, she, the thing, with calculated ad small steps. "Hello?" he called to the darnkess, "I.I.I, uhm, I'm Mikey's friend, who are you." and why the fuck are you iin his attic?! he didnn't say.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:03 am

"G-G-Gerard" whimpered the thing, shrinking backward at the footsteps "p-p-p-please doin't hu8rt me! he whimpoered again, ijn an even more p-0aniced voice, the pitvch rising to a squeak "I haven't done anything wrong!"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:31 am

"I..uh.. I never said you had?" Frank half said half questioned. He looked ridiculously weak. And had large round eyes and tiny pupils probably from being in the dark Frank thought fumbling for a light switch. He found it and flicked it on, making the room too bright. He sheilded his eyes and waited for them to adjust.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:37 am

Gerard gave a small scream and dived back under his blankets, shaking so ahrd the whole mound trembled with him. Suddenly, humming started to come from throuyg the blanketsm the tune soon being recognisable as 'Mummys gonna buy you a mockingbird'. The tune was occasionally interupted with a firghtened sob.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:49 am

Frank stood arkwardly and stepped forward, he put his arm over the bundle of blankets and began to "shush" him. He stroked the arm under the blanket, that stunk of urine, vomit, sweat and dog. Which was wierd considering Mikey's dog was trained to stay downstairs. Frank peeled back the curtain of smelly material, "Hey, it's okay, it's just a light, it won't hurt you." He said calmly as he stroked hair out of Gerard's face.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:49 am

When the cover was pulled back it was possible to see the sorry state Gerard was in. Curled with his knees uo to his chest, he had his eyes scrunched closed and his hands forced over his ears. A small whimpered escaped him as the humming stopped and he rocked sligghtly "Not allowed the light one not allowed the light on not allowed" he criedl.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:07 am

Frank rushed to the light switch and flicked it down so the lights clicked and went off, the quivering mesh of blankets, that smelled like grandma's dog in the rain, subsided a little at the darkness, Frank noticed and walked back over and put his arm around the boy again "It's okay, the light's off now, nothing's going to hurt you, he took care touching the bankt as there was a misterious brown stain he didn't want to touch.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:16 am

Gerards shakes slowed until he was still and opened his eyes, remvoing his hands very slightly from his ears. He sat up again and stared at Frank with almost child-like eyes "You-You promise?" he whimpered.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:36 am

"Yeah, I promise, it's okay." Frank smiled and brushed his long dark hair out of his eyes. he cleared his thoat and asked, "why are you in Mikey's attic"nas nicely as he could, but it still hld some accusaation.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:42 am

Gerard whimpered "Daddy put me here" he mumbled, sarting to shake again at the sligh accusation in Frank tone. He glanced nervously to the attic door, as if expecting the devil itself to appear from dwnstairs "Not allowed visitors."
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:26 am

"Your daddy? So what, are you Mikey's brother or something?" Frank asked, but he couldn't believe someone would put a child up here, let alone the Way's who were so kind, "Why did he put you up here then?" he thought of Mr Way, who'd come up at every hour to give them sweets or risps ot pop.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:43 am

Gerardnoded slently, still curled up in his ball. The Tshirt and jeans ge wa wearing were falling apart and off hiis bony frame, and his feet were bare. he scraped his long hair away from his face and sgrhrugged at the second question, sudenly diving under the voers at a noise from the steps.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:00 am

Frank looked at the bony boy before him in wonder, how could anyone lock a hild in an attic,"How long have you been here then?" Asked Frank delcately, he wasn't sure if he wanted to hear the answer or not, considring the crcumstances, the answr was most likly going to e wierd, creepy, sick or all of the above...
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:03 am

Gerard stared down at his hands, each finger twitching violently in tirn as he seemed to be counting "Thriteen years, eight months, six days, three hours and 42 minutes" he responded with complete certainty, then suddenly looked worried "Well, give or take a couple of hours due to clock changes, but that's mostly right"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:14 am

frank was taken aback at the supreme acuracy, he couldn't even read an anolouge cock withoout being a couple of minutes out, how the hel could someone who had spent thriteen years, urr, eight months and urmm five days?... Whatever it was anyway.... "Oh, so how old are you now?" He askd, expecting another acurate answer, he wasn't dissapointed.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:17 am

"Seventeen Years, eight months, ive days and" he looked down at his hand again, ingers twitching rapidly once more "Forty-four minutes now" he gave a little nod and looked at Frank,. He raised his hand to scratch his head and a slight crack of light revealed the mess that was his fingers. Where the tip of his finger and nail should be was worn away, righ down to the gleamng edge of bone.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:51 am

Frank stared at the finger's on the boy before him, then felt his own fall downa groove, then he realised theywere all oer the floor, ad the walls, and the ones on the walls were worrds. "Kill, mutilate, rape, torture, mutilate, mutate, terrorism and kitten..." Srathd into the wall with Gerard's fingers apparently. Frank pulld som bandges out of his pocket and wrapped them around erard's bloody fingrs, "Don't scratch them on anything okay? Thay'll gt btter now." He said admiring his work.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:54 am

Gerar blinked an looked down a his hands, covered in ried blood. He hadn't noticed anything wring with them, even the pain ha stopped eventually "I-I don;t know what you mean" he said, looking at Frank with those round, childih eyes.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:37 am

"Well, you've scratched all th skin off and, urr, it could get infected f you leve it," rank said spouting the little firt aid craop he knew
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:53 am

"Oh, Ok" mumbled Gerard, pulling the bandages tighter around his fingers.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:10 am

Frank saw the sun coming through the cracks in the roof. What must it be like in here wen it rains?! Frank thought, "I'd better go, " he said and began to get up, he'd call child line, but whatthe hellwould he say? Helo my friend'solder brother is in thir attic and get fed dog food and smells of urine and sweat, but he also acts like a five year old in innocince but about twenty in memory andmath skills?
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:14 am

Gerard odded, still with that childish face "O-Ok Frankie" he stammered.

Mikey was hanging around the bottom of the laddr, feelig insanely awkward "Frank?!" he called ujp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- Empty

Back to top Go down

Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next