Bite Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFallingDark

Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:26 pm

Frank walked down the steps, "You could've told me it wasn't a freakin' boogeyman." Frank said descending the step ladder. "I think we need to have a chat."Frank said and walked into Mikey's room.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:38 pm

Mikey whinced, glancing up at the attic before following frank. He stepped into his room and closed the door "What's the matter?" he laughed awkwardly, hoping that Frank hadn't run into his fathers little 'epxperiment'.
Back to top Go down
https://bite-me.forumotion.co.uk
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:34 am

"Why do you let your dad do it? It's evil, hes like a three year old, he doesn't even know that scratching the skin on his fingers off, is bad for his fingers! It's insane, immoral." Frank said, grasping Mikey's hands and trying to make him understand.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:45 am

"He's not stable" muttered Mikey, lookig at the floor "It' best for him to be up there, he's ot sfae to be arond people." he recited hwhaat his father had taught him when he'd found his older brother curled in the attic, though only because he''d heard im crying. He didn't admit to Frnk that he was scared, though of Gerard or his father he wasnt sure.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:49 am

"He seems fine, just uedjucated, he's been up there for a really long time, since about you were born I think." He sighed and sunk back onto the bed and closed his eyes. He tried to think of anything that could cause a father to lock up his child in an attic.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:12 am

"He's ill" said Mikey, running a hand through his hair "he's tried to kill me before Frankie! Hwe loaded this gun and made me play russian roulette with him! He's dangerous! He's not right in the head!"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:48 am

"He did what?!" Even his defence of the young man in the attic this was a bit ....rastic. Even for someone who had been locked away, if he'd known that you can killsomeone with a gun and had wanted to play with someone's life that was a bit, murderous..
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:43 pm

Mikey sat on the bed, placing his head ihn his hands "Look, can we just move on? I'm not supposed to talk about him" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:56 am

"Fine" Said Frank throwing his hands in the air exasperated, He sat back up on the bed and looked into the eyed of the way, oops the younger way. "What do you want to do then," he asked thinking of video gams and the cinema.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:08 am

Mikey whinced "Erm, I've got tht ew zombie gme downstairs" he mumbled, fiddling with his hair anxiously.

Gerard had just managed to curl back under his blanket whe he heard the footsteps that were unmistakeably his fathers coming up the steps. He whimpered and pulled teh cover tighter around him.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:51 am

"Gerard food." said Donald and pushe a bowl of ogffoo towar Gerard.

Frank stood up and starte to walk toward the livig room and sighe as he looke upwar to the ceilig where he now knew Gerar was above him.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:52 am

Gerard crawled over, taking the bowl in hi newly bandaged hands. He didn't meet his fathers eyes and he took a couple of bite, forcing it down hi throat.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:43 am

"Where did you get the baages from," he aske narrowing his eyes, nobody ws meant to be in the ttic bar him and Gerard, he ha no idea how to do bandages.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:54 am

Gerard glanced up then at the flaw, wrapping his arms around himself "F-F-Frankie did them for me" he whimpered "He-he's my friend"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:55 am

Donald storme over an ripped the bandages from his sons hads "Nobody is allowed up here but me an your mother you kow that," he slappe his son for misbehaving and threw the bits of linen across the room. Then he stormed ownstairs to confront Frank a Mikey but not before slapping GErar across the face again.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:26 am

Gerard cried out and retreated, sobbing, to under his pile of blankets where he curled in a tight ball, forced his hands over his ears and humemd to himself.

Mikey laughed "You're so bad at this!"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:09 am

Gerard's father went downstairs and went about his business.

Frank laughe as he got shot again and threw the controller own, "No fair, you play it all the time, lets o something we ca both o." he sai laughing.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:27 am

"Fine" giggled Mikey, "hove COD in, we can play that"

Gerard sat against the wall in the qttic, crying to himself.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:43 am

Frank put COD in the disk drive and crunch a chip whilst it loaded.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:51 am

Mikey started laying before he heard a cry from upstairs. he whinced but ignored i.

Gerard hd rpped the tip of his finger open again and cryed out.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:12 am

"What was that?" Frank said standing up to go look, he suspected it had come from outsie an so made his way to th door of Mikey's room.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:15 am

Mikey grabbed his arj "It was robably nothing" he said, recognising his brothers cry "Come on, let's just do this" hwhn frank ignored him he became desperate and spunthe otehr around, crashing their lips together.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:05 pm

Frank's eyes snaped wide open but slowl drifted shutas he moaned into the kiss, Mikey was a really good kisser, He draed his arms around Mikey's shouldrsand slippedhis tounge into Mikey' mouth,
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:30 pm

Mikey moaned slightly, pulling on frank hair as they kissed.

Gerard was curled tightly in a cirner of his attic, wimpering whenever he heard a noise that wasnt the wind.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:47 pm

Frank pushed Mikey onto the bed and straddled him as he slipped his tounge in, he ran his hands over the older boy's chest and under his shirt he yanked his own off and pressed their topless bodies together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-   Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us -Frerard-
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next