Bite Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forever -Letocest-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFallingDark

Forever -Letocest- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:06 am

"Chinease or pizza, your call, go get changed an wah up and I'll phone for it when you've decided." He said sureying shannon's ass on his way to the kitchen fo ra drink. He was happy to see his plan woring, h Shanno would be bubbling with happines by the tim they'd finshed dinner.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:08 am

Shannon scrambled upstairs and changed into jeans and an old shirt and band hoodie. He headed downstairs with one earphone in, humming slightly. Ok, maybe Jared hated him, maybe he got eaten up at school and maybe his parents were never around and when they were only cared about theoir younger on, but things seemed to be looking p slightly if Uncle Same had stopped doing...THAT to him. He walked intot he kicthen and rolled up his sleves to get started on the washing up.
Back to top Go down
https://bite-me.forumotion.co.uk
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:28 am

Uncle Sam waited in the living room, his load was allready hard from anticipation of Shannon's still somehow really tight ass. He waited fro the hapy shannon to finish the dishe already imagining his screams as he plunged into him
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:31 am

Shannon took his time finsihing, purely out of habit from when finishing slowly saved him from his uncles wrath. He etered the living room again still smilingm, caught up in something on his phone, though it was mostly just deleting nasty texts from people who no doubt had gotten his number from Jared.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:05 am

Sam pushed the distracted Shannon onto the couch and yanked down histroseres thankful he hadn't worn a belt, it allways made thing much more complicated. Hewhipped out his own length and with ease pushed himself in, the pleasure of a thin boys ass was unimagineable. He groaned as he thrust in deeper and faster and as he cameclose to flling Shannon's as he ulled out twisted quickly and rammed his had on down Shenon's throat, he cameexplosively and covered Sahnnon's mouth with his hand so he could not spit it out.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:09 am

Shannon had sobbed and begged and screamed as Sam thrust into him, now withe the disgustijng liquid filling his mouth eh stried desperatly to struggle away, tears pouring dow his face. How could he have thought things ahd changed? That maybe his uncle had stoped raping him? After a few more seconds struggle he gave in and fored the sbstace down his throat, couhing and gagging after he'd done so.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:14 am

"There's you dessert, off you go then, clean up, I suppose Jaredwill e back soon and if he finds out what I do, then I will have to do the saeto him to keep him quiet won't I?" Uncle Sam asked then sat down and flicked on "The Simpsons" a little tradition. Rape then cartoons.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:18 am

Shannon gave a few quiet sobs before managing to escape upstairs. One in his room he curled uder the bed and allowed himself tp cry more freely. It ewas the only 0lace he still felt eve vaguely safe, the only plaace he could escape from the horror-storie that seemed to be his life. He hurt all over but didn't dare go downstairs fr a painkiller, seaking from uder his bed he crawled aross the roomk and grabbed Jareds illow, retreating back under his bed before anyone ould see. he buried his face in his brother scent and sobed uselessly.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:05 pm

Jared came in the door after playing video games at Jepha's all day. But not all day, he'd totally been in chool. Totally hadn't bunked off. Totally. Munomunom dodododododo. Anyway....
He walked in and hung up is coat, "Sam? You here?" he called,

"Yeah in here, simons is on andther's curry in the kitchen."

"Cool." Jared fixed himself a late of curry and at down next to his uncle. They stayed u until ten when Jared went upstairs to do his homework, still laughing over the lat joke.
"I'll be waiting Jay" Jared hear Sam call,
"In your dreams, floppy dick," he laughed and went to do ome trig.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:46 am

The wors Shanno heard from huis ucle and brother mad ehim flinch, and he curled further under his bed as Jared entered the room, trying to sop himself shaking.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:28 am

"hey motherfucker, or beother fucker in your case, had a good day?" He only asked to keep Shannon calm, he couldn't have given less of a shit and he already knew the answer, he'd goten beaten up by some dicks

(including you) said the voice that only JAred could here

Shut up already, I've just come home I have trig to do for tomorrow, and I kinda wanna here my brother talk! Jared yelled at it

(Just sayin') It said

Well don't!

(Why not jut beat him up, he deserves it after everything he did to you)
[i]
I allready have today
he retorted arply

(Then do it gain)
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:37 am

Shannon just gave bvague whimper in response, not wanting to evoke Jareds wrath. he was pressed against the corner, ass still throbbing.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:06 am

Jared walked over to is brother, and lay down next to him.

(Do it now, just punch him, h won't care e"In love with you")

Shut up,
but the thought was tantalising, and the comment of love, Jaredcouldn't even ,ake imself think the comment. it was too impossible, Shannon couldn't love him, if hedid he wouldn't have raped him for crying out loud.
Jared put hi arm around Shannon and snggled intp a ore comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:11 am

Shanno0 froze at first, shocked by the affectionate gesture, but after a few moment snuggled u, smiling broadly as he buried his face in the slightly taller brothers chest 2Hey" he mumbled, geuinly happy despite the pain.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:18 am

Jared smiled as he put his leg between Shanno's legs, he moved slightly knowing it would nudge Shannon's dick a little. He wannted him as happy as possible before he hurt him. He smiled as he felt Shannon's chest raise as he gasped and sucked a breath of air. He pushed himslf ontop of Shannon and pressed his lips softly agaist Shanon's lips, Shannon could descide how rough it would be.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:59 am

Shannon kissed him back desperatly, tangling his hands in Jareds haiur. He heart leapt as he felt the younger respond, his eyes stinging wioth tears of happiness. Once again he allowed himself to thionk things could get better, allowed himself to think thst maybe he could start to be happy again. His head spun at the feel oif Jareds lips against his. If Jared loved him back and forgave him, then maybe he'd stop gettiong beaten up so much, maybe he'd believe him about Sam maybe...
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:05 am

Jared rolled onto Shannon and slipped hi toungue into Shannon's mouth, He moaned into his mouth incoherantly and ws outraged at himself when he realised he was enjoying kissing is brother, he forcefully flipped Shnnon on to his stomach nd yanked down both of their pants, he grimaced as he found himself already hard from his brother's touch but the annoynce mde him more angry nd he roughly shoved himself into Shnnon. He thrust hevily nd his grons filled the air of the bedroom, he cme loudly and rolled out of his brther.
"Well tht cn't hve been to painful, if Sm supposdly does it to you so much. " he sid spitefully.

(Oooh, burn, but it's not enough hurt him more_) The voice said.

Fine, I'll hurt him

He rolled back onto Shannon and strddled him, he lened in,, seemingly for kiss, then pulled bck nd hit Shannon in the fce.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:20 am

Shann0on had gasped and forced back a yelp when Jared had forced himself in, just bout managing to enjoy the expirience, convince himself that it was an act of love. The next few words mad ehim almost tear upbut he just curled up to Jared, hoping that was going to be the only nastiness he'd have to take. When he traddled him, Shannon had looked up confused, leant in when he thought Jared was going to kiss him and recoiled t the pain of a bloddied nose. he whimpered, clutching his face ad staring up at the boy he loved "Wh-What did I do?" he whimpered, still yearning for the love of the younger boy. He remembered the taste of his kiss, the wy that, even through the pain, it had felt so good to be so intimate with him.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:03 am

He grinned inwardly at his strenght and congradulatedhimself that he hadn't burst into tears, he still felt like a ick when he hit his brother, he then rocked backwards to gain some strength and slamme his fist into Shanon's chest, he repeted the process until his knuckles grazed and his heart hammere. After he was worn out he threw hiself onto the bed and pointed at the door and said "out", dismissing Shannon like a dog.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:06 am

Shannon just sobbed, bruised and bloody from is brothers beating. He tried to force himself to his feet but his legs seemed unable to hold his weight. He curled ove, tears pouring down his face as the thought of Jared loving him played through his mind, worsening his broken heart.
"This is my room too" was all he finally managed to whimper out. He wanted to return to under his bed, where Jareds pillow still llay, where he could at leat pretend he was in the arms of the boy he loved...
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:14 am

"And i care why, get the hell out, and don't try and give me the Sam-raped-me crap, I don't wanna here it," he said and pushed Shannon off the bed. He stared at the vulnerable boy on the floor and took off the duvet from around his naked form, "Look at me without getting hard and you can stay," He said knowing he woun't.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:16 am

Shannon whimpered, still in pain and tears. He looked at Jared, his eyes too blurred from the tears to see anything much "There, can I stay now?" he whimpered, blood dripping from a split lip. Hearing the way he'd pleaded for help after Sam ghad raped him dismissed made him want to curl up a die, at least that way he'd be free of this...
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:21 am

Jared frowne at Shannon's limpness and grudginly gave him permission to the bed, he kept himself free of clothes, if Shannon tried anythig in the night, he'd face the consequences, thought Jared, giving him permission to the bed had not given him permission to Jared himself. He also hadn't put a timescale o the challenge, he'd have to keep a limpy all night.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:31 am

Shannon, instead of returning to the bed, crawled under his. He'd given up on the dream of being held by Jared and the pain in his ass wouldn;t let him forget how vengeful his brother could be. He culed up, burying his face in Jareds pillow, breathing th e scent in deeply and glad there was a curtain around the bottom of the beds. He eventually fell asleep clutching Jreds pillow, occasionally a small whimper escping his nightmares and into reality.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:43 am

The next morning Jared woke up into the dark night, he flipped the pillow to the cool side, he still couldn't sleep and every time he shut his eyes flashes of the past clouded his vision.

He walked down the coridor, being frogmarched to his room again, he was fourteeen and Shannon had been abusing him for nearly seven years. Tears ran down his face as he was pushed down onto the bed for the third time thatweek, He was spread forcefully aart by his older brother, He cried in pain as Shannon roughly forced his way into his entrance, He cried huge tears and felt a rush of relief Shannon pulled out and no sooner as the oor shut indcating Shanno had left that he curled up under the bed and sobbed himself to sleep.

Jared walked over to his brother's bed, as much as he hate to admit it, Shannn ws inceridbly attractive, now he was skinnier than Jared and they were roughly the same height, Jared was a little taller now, tall enough to look down on him as his fist pounded into the older's chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forever -Letocest-
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bite Me :: Roleplays-
Jump to: