Bite Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forever -Letocest-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Forever -Letocest- Empty
PostSubject: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:37 am

Idiot, fag, weirdo
Every word cut in Shannon like qa knife, even worse when he knew he deserved every last one.
He'd been eight the first time, he was now fifteen, an fuck it seemed like this shit would never end.
Now he'd dragged Jared into it too, well fuck.

In a powerful mafia family, Shannon suffers at the handa of his uncle, unforetunatly turning this into the abuse of his younger brother.

Shannon - Me
Jared - TFD
Uncle Sam - TFD
Back to top Go down
https://bite-me.forumotion.co.uk
TheFallingDark

Forever -Letocest- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:56 am

Jared walked down the corridor, vaguely aware of the shouting happening in the corridor a few classrooms away. But he ignored it, fights happened so often in this school, trying to get phyced up for them all was like trying to skimm every single stone on a beach. It wasn't worth trying. But, Jared thought swigging water and spitting it in the bin as itswirled around the taste left in his mouth, maybe it would do me good to get excited over something. He walked to the source oof the noise and found his brother at the heart of it. Being mocked, ridiculed and having shit thrown at him.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Forever -Letocest- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:01 am

Shannon tried to ecaped the ring of students once more, but was just pushed to the ground. Hopelessly he glanced around, hoping he had at least one friend in the see of bodies. Spotting his brother he looked over desperatly for help, begging for the younger yet infinitely more popular Leto to stop them, to save him from yet more torment at the hands of his peers. Maybe it was his fault this was hppening, but i still hurt.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

Forever -Letocest- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:19 am

Jared stared at the crumpled body in the middle of him, he looked at the mess of hair, well, the mess in the hair too, drins bits of food, spit, bood. Almost everything expected and some that weren't.He felt a smile break out n his face for the first time in a long tim. all of the previous nighs feeling of depression and helpessness were washed away and replaced with anger.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Forever -Letocest- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:59 am

Shannon saw the smirk and felt his heart sink. Scrambling backwards he tried to dodge yyet another blow, avoid another kick, but it failed miserabley.

Kane spotted Jared and dragged his best friend forward, glowering down at the shaking...tthing before him "Come on, you deserve a swing" he smirked.

Shannon looked up at Jared desperatly "Please Jay, please don't huirt me" he begged, voice hoarse.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

Forever -Letocest- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:48 am

"Thanks mate." Jared said recieving a clap on the back from Kane. He crouched down so he was sitting on his ankles. "This is long overdue, brother." He never called his brother by his name, it brought back too many memories of being forced to moan it during, well, he wouldn't call it sex, that implied physical and emotional equality, Shannon had fucked him, raped him, ruined his childhood, plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Forever -Letocest- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:47 am

Shannon almost flinched, Jareds cold tone making his heart ache, but managed to looked his brother in the eyes. He wanted to whimper, to cuddle up to him and burst out that he knew how much he was hurting, that he deserved to be hated, that he'd gone through the same shit and was so sorry, but he didn't dare. He looked away and braced himself for the blow.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

Forever -Letocest- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:42 pm

Jared pulled up to his full height and smiled as he pulled his leg back to wing it forward to kick him. He grimaced slightly at the look on his brother'sface, but then he remembered t=all the times Jared had cried over shanon hurting him, over all the times Jared had had to pull the duvetu so tight so Shannon couldn't wriggle is way under and "feel" him. And all the times Shannon had liedabout uncle Sam the only man in Jared's eyes who had always been there to support him and make sure =, even when Jared had been forces out of the house because hecouldn't live with Shannon any longer, Uncle Sam was the only one who had taken hi in. So, with this in mind. He beat his brother to a pulp.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Forever -Letocest- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Shannon tried despertly not to cry, tried desperatly to remembr that he deserved this, but all he could think of was how close him and Jared used to b. He could only think of aughing at stupuid jokes, spending whole days just lounging in their room together, watching stupid scary movies togetehr when their parents were out. He could remember all the times that Unle Sam had raped him and he'd come home crying, and Jard had comforted him without even knowing what was going on. That last one made a small cry escape him as he realised that if he hadn't told anything Jatred might have continued to comfort him when he cried, might not have hated him quite so much.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

Forever -Letocest- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Jared kept kicking his brother, harder and with more hatre and disgist each time, he didn't stop until he felt strong arms puling him away. Still kicking and snarling at his broter, that wasnow a bloody quivering mess on the floor. He was dragge by Mr Hollin to the link room where he had to sit in silence to "cool down" until he felt ready to apologis to Shannon. He spurted out an unfelt sory and stalked down the corridor to eat.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Forever -Letocest- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:46 am

Shannon had barely listened to the unfelt apology, and felt an even greater sense of loss when Jared stormed off. After skulking down various corridors, he eventually settled himself with hiding in one fo the music rooms and messing around mwith a drum-kit. It was the only hobby in his scattered life that he'd manage to keep up.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

Forever -Letocest- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:06 am

Jared stalked off and hid in one of his faviourite spacs, behind the huge tree in the playground, it used to have a differtet meaning, it didn't mean hiding, it meant love, it was where Shannon and him had gon to be alone, to laugh and to be loved, but then it changed, it was a place of doom and terror where Shannon would take him when he felt he eedeed to show jared he could fuc him nywhere he wanted anytime. It was wide nough to onceal you without being so wide as to havee the large group of stoners use it to hide at, then it changed again, Shannon didn't come here anymore, so it was perfect for hiding. He let the tears spill down his face as he remembered all the years of pain and suffring he'd been through at the hands of his brother.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Forever -Letocest- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:23 am

Kale sighed and texted Jared, having no idea where he'd spdded off to Jay? Where are you?.

Shannon siged and slid down against the back off the bass drum, not caring that the sides were pressing uncomfortbly into his back. Pulling out his notepadhe started to scrawl down vague words, remembering the days him and Jared used to dream of playing music as tears formed in his eyes
Was it a dream?
Was it a dream?
Is this the only thing that proves it?
A photograph of you you and I (A photopgraph of you and I)
A photograph of you and I
In love
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

Forever -Letocest- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:31 am

Jared feelt the buzzing of his phhone and pulled it out, he read the text from Kale and tapped back, "Undr the tree" and then lay back and closed his eyes, he trusted Kale with his hiding spot, he knew that Kale wouldn't come over to it ll the time and bug him, he was on of the ones who knew that if he couldn't find him it's ecause he didn't want to be found.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Forever -Letocest- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:35 am

Kale appeare from around the tree "I guesed, I just didn't know if you'd want company" he explained, sinking down next to the younger Leo, he put a com[panionable ar around him and sighed "I would ask if you were Ok, but you'e obviously not" he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

Forever -Letocest- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:57 am

Jared welcomed the arm, he felt comfortable in Kale's arms, he smiled as Kale spoke, the voic ticked hs hair a little, he felt reassured at Kale's words, when someone asks you if you're okay and you have tears still on your face, then they deserve to be shot in the face, (much like the faggots who rate their fafis NC17 and there is no sex. Oh well.) "I'll be fine, I just needeed a minute.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Forever -Letocest- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:00 am

-skipping-

Shannon was both sick of taking the backoads home and suprised taht noone had fgured out his new route yet. Kicking a can along the alley behind the shopping precinct he pulled a face, the whole street smelt of bins and rotting fast food. hurrying his pace to get away from the putrid smeoll he didn't notic teh ootsteps coming from behind him until it was much too late.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

Forever -Letocest- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:35 am

Jepha walked after Shanno determindley, he followed him down a labrynth of backstreets, the upperhand was actually to Shannon here, he'd been taking these streets for a while and would now how to get awy eassil, but Jepha had surprise and trength on his side. So, with this in mind, he tp-toed after Shannon, and whrn th time was right, he lunged at Shanno, punching evry part of him he could reah, and when he fell to the floor kickd him hard.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Forever -Letocest- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:38 am

Shannon cried out and scrambled backwards, tying to avoid the blows, he scrambled to his feets an turned to run, not having momentum on his sie but he knew those streets well, e cucked down various side alleys and even scrambled through a few bushes to get away, aventually collapsing panting against a fence, too tired to kep running even if Jepha was still after him, he was also now hopelessly lot.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

Forever -Letocest- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:41 am

Jepha followed Shannon through and over obsticles all the time throwing his fists out if Shanon got too close. HE found him panting and leaning on a fence, he mileed knoing Shannon couldn't run anymore, an layd into him.

Two long hours later, Jepha walkd away, feeling he'd donee Jareed proud by leaving his brother a bloody mss ont he floor.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Forever -Letocest- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:46 am

It took Shannon another 20 minutes to get home, he felt worse when he'd realised he was only econds away from his back door. Steppng in, he dropped his bag in the hallway before staggering through to the kitchen and splashing water on his face, whimpering when his cuts stung. He didn't notice Jared sat onthe side as he grasped the counter, a tear escaping him.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

Forever -Letocest- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:04 am

Uncle Sam louned on the couch as if the houe were his own, he was very at ease, and then the back door opened, he knew fom expiriece not to be alarmed, it was Shannon bak fro school having taken a stupd detour to avoid getting the shit kicked out of him because he raped his llittle brother. Because I raped him, Uncle Sam thought and smiled. But no-oe would believe Shannon, he was unliked enough as it was, and when Jared cae out about what Shannon had done to him, no-one was inclined to believe him, let alon stop hurting him. So Uncle Sam was free to do as he plesed. And No-one would uspect a thing. Wasn't life grand?
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Forever -Letocest- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:14 am

Shannon gave a small sob and tried to stay standing, eventually wiping his face and walking into the living room. As soon as he saw his uncle he stopped ead, his breath catching in his throat as he consideed just walking out again. He also considered hsi room, but ince the oor was across from Sam there was no chance of that happening.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

Forever -Letocest- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:20 am

"Afternoon Shannon, you brother's gone to Kale's for dinner and your parents are in Por- at uhh, a meeting in...ur Porten's house, you know the banker? Anyway we have the house to ourselves, why don't you wash up and I'll order u some food kay?" He asked indly, he would have liked to have yanked Shannon's trousers down and fucked him right there, but if he bided his time, Shannon would have a huge smile on hi face just before he took him over the table, on the couch, on the floo, wherever really....
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Forever -Letocest- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:26 am

Shannon looked uncertain, not used to the sort of thing he'd often wished Sam would do, normal uncle stuff, not raping im and threatening to kill him and hut Jared if he tol anyone. He was half way to refusing when the optimist n him took over, maybe Sam really had changed? He managed a small smile and nodded "Sure Uncle Sam, What sort of food?" he asked, trying not to be nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forever -Letocest- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever -Letocest-   Forever -Letocest- Empty

Back to top Go down

Forever -Letocest-
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bite Me :: Roleplays-
Jump to: