Bite Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drowning Lessons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFallingDark

Drowning Lessons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drowning Lessons   Drowning Lessons - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:12 am

Brett turned up the heat again and threw in a note saying;
Take off your clothes or you'll boil to death
xoxox Brett

He was happy he'd use the anti steam lenses or his viewers wouldn't be able to seeanything. He leaned back and wathched contedly as he thought of the boy lying there stark naked and sweating like there was no tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Lessons   Drowning Lessons - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:09 am

Gerard frowed and scrunched up the note, throwing it intothe corner. He curled o the sand, deciding he could ait it out.
Back to top Go down
https://bite-me.forumotion.co.uk
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: ¬   Drowning Lessons - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:32 pm

Brett frowned as his wishes were dissobeyed, he turned up the heat another te degrees and crossedhis arms over his muscular chest and waited. But he was annoyed, he wanted more money out of Gerard, he waas getting $400 for this but he'd lose viewers if he didn't strip. Brett stormed into Gerard's room and held him down, He whipped down his and Gerard's ants off and thrust into Gerard's entrance before thusting fratically.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Lessons   Drowning Lessons - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:14 am

Gerard cried out and struggled, begging Brett to stop. He tried to pulll away but eventually gave uoo and lay sobbing into the floor,occasionally begging for Fraank.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Lessons   Drowning Lessons - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:01 am

Brett felt himself climax an he fillle Gerars's ass with his see and as he pulle out he picked up some of the cu oto his figer aqndd forced it ito Gerar's mouth
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Lessons   Drowning Lessons - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:02 am

Gerard sobbed and bit down on his finger, hard enough to draw blood. He pa the cum on th floor and glowered up through hi yelashes.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Lessons   Drowning Lessons - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:02 am

Brett yanked his finger away and knee Gerard in the stomach for his incolence, he then went back to the laptop an looked at the new lists of torure.

Denailing-$190
Rape (whips)-$200

Brett pulle some whips out of the cupboar but then his comeputer pinge nd:

Sponser: $500-leave him for a few hours, turn off the heat and give him some foo and water.

reluctantly he put awy the whip and went to the kitchen to get some foo an rink, he poste it throught the letter box and sat back with a rubicks cube that would keep him busy fo a few hours.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Lessons   Drowning Lessons - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:28 am

Gerard looked up and was stunned bu the food and water. He crawled over uncertainlyand took a nervous bite of the sandwich, but after that couldn;t stop himself and he wolfed it down deperatly, drinking thewater almost as quickly before curling in the coner of the room tiredly and accidentally falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Lessons   Drowning Lessons - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:17 am

Frank smiled as he saw Gerard being fed and was even happier whe he saw him fall asleep.

Three hours later Brett came in an found the sleeping boy, he carried whips and hancuffs an as he locked the hancuffs onto the boy so his hands were behind his back, he then lifte the young boys shirt off, and lashed him with the whip.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Lessons   Drowning Lessons - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:24 am

Gerard cried out,l eyes floying open. He tried to scramble away, but found his hands bound behind his back. he writhed slightly "Please" he whimpered.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Lessons   Drowning Lessons - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:40 am

Brett just smile and brought the whipp down again, laughig manicaly as the fwoosh soun as it thrash through the air change into the crack as it mae contact with the skin of the boy ifront o him
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Lessons   Drowning Lessons - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:52 am

Gerard whimpered and squirmed, angry red welts now covering hi back "please" he whimpered, wishing he could at least cower away.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Lessons   Drowning Lessons - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:09 am

Brett whippe him once more just to sho him who was boss then put the weapon down, he pulle out a small bottle of lotion and applied to Gerar's back giving him the ol, torture-then-personally-adminitrate-the-cure-so-the-victim-will-put-up-with-being-tortured-in-order-to-get-the-guy-who-applies-the-nice-cream trick, the only downside was one in three people would evelop stockholme synrome.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Lessons   Drowning Lessons - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:14 am

Gerards was still sobbin, but relxed as the cream calmed hi aching back. He didn't dare say anything, just wished Frank could helphim. With taht thought he sliped off into a day dream of hisboyfriend.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Lessons   Drowning Lessons - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:11 pm

Frank smiled as he watched his boyfriend sleep he was torn apart watching his love being hurt and crying as he heard him shouting his name and not being able to help Gerard as he wa being tortured.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Lessons   Drowning Lessons - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:28 pm

Mikey came over and stared at the laptop screen "Frank we should- You need to stop wtching that. It could be re-recorded footage... We should show the police anyway"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Lessons   Drowning Lessons - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:50 pm

"It's live,"he said ointing out the newspaper with that day's date on that was lying in the corner. He shut the screen off though and put his head in his hands and moaned, "I just wish I could help him." HE said looking up at Mikey with bloodshot eyes from lack ofsleep.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Lessons   Drowning Lessons - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:08 am

Mikey hugged him "He'll be ok" he whispered, feeling guilty when his heart leapt at the younger mans smell, their bodies close together, He kissed the top of his forward, making sure he made it just friendly.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Lessons   Drowning Lessons - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:53 am

Frank sighed and tear slipped from his eye and down his cheek, he wiped it away angrily, You have no right to cry, he chastised himself, its not you who's being tortured. But his eyes were glazed with tears and hi eyes burned wanting to release them, so he excued himselfand went tocry in the solitude of his bedroom He soon fell asleep on a damp salty pillow.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Lessons   Drowning Lessons - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:28 am

ikey quietly changed his pullow during the night. Changing Fran into his pyjamas and tcking himin whislt he wa still asleep. He then curled n the floor in case Frank had a nightmare and sighed, what he'd give fr the younger man to be happy...
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Lessons   Drowning Lessons - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:44 am

Frank awoke to fresh bedding and the gentle sound of snoring, Mikes, he thought lookig at the sleeping man, he sighed and wiped the sweat off his brow and went for a glass of juice to calm and cool him down.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Lessons   Drowning Lessons - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:56 am

Mikey awoe from his dream later that morning, sighing slightly when he realised his deam of Frank wanting him had been justthat, a dream. He got up and went into the kitchepouring himselfa much needed coffee as he wondered how he could possibly help Frank. He wuld love Frank to be with him but really, really he just wanted him to be happy.
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Lessons   Drowning Lessons - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:10 am

Frank smiled at the sleepy Way over the rim of his glass, he gestured to the coffee pot an at Mikey's approval poured him a glass.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Lessons   Drowning Lessons - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:12 am

Mieky sipped from the coffee, eyeing the computer and phone warily.
"Any news?"
Back to top Go down
TheFallingDark

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Lessons   Drowning Lessons - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:19 am

"No phone calls, coulnt bring myself to open the computer," he sighed gesturing at the device on the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Lessons   Drowning Lessons - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drowning Lessons
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bite Me :: Roleplays-
Jump to: